Whites Elementary School 0

Posted February 08, 2010
I have had the honor of having 2 sons attend this little small community school. My oldest son went to this school about 10 years ago and he loved it. My youngest son in is the 3rd grade right now and he also loves it. The school is suppose to close this next year and I will truly miss it. I also attended this school when I was a child, so it holds alot of precious memories. The school has alot of great teachers, parents, children and a great principal that has made this school what it is today. I will truly miss it.

Posted May 16, 2008
I have a daughter and niece who is in Kindergarten this year and I have to say the first year being involved in this school was great! I am looking forward to my child attending this school the next 5yrs. I want to say Thank you to the Kindergarten teachers. Mrs. Rachel and Mrs. Shelly for making my daughter's and nieces first year of school a great experience! You two are wonderful teachers!

Posted September 12, 2007
I have two children at Whites Elementary and couldn't more pleased with the staff at the school. It is evident that the principal truly cares for every child enrolled there. Her obvious love for the families and her profession let me know that my children are well taken care of . The teachers have been wonderful. They challenge the students and encourage them to excel. Parent and community involvement is welcomed and helps to make Whites Elementary the stellar school that it is.

Posted March 14, 2005
Whites Elementary School is a wonderful, loving environment for children. The principal is more involved than any I've witnessed and is a wonderful example to the children. Community and parental involvement is the norm here and is always welcome. The teachers are actively involved in helping the school and children excel. Whites is, in my opinion, the best elementary school in the county.

Whites Elementary School 3

Posted February 19, 2005

Whites Elementary School
110 School Dr, Savannah, TN  38372
Last modified Whites Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Whites Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top