Scotts Hill, TN

Scotts Hill Elementary School 5

Posted October 06, 2009
My daughter is in kindergarten and the tranformation was made so easy for her and myself. It is a very community oriented school and community. She comes home everyday so excited about school and that makes me happy as a parent.

Scotts Hill Elementary School 5

Posted September 29, 2008
This school is great my kid comes hi=ome saying it was a great day the food is great and well this place is the best school to go to.

Scotts Hill Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2006
The food in this school has been very bad for years. When a problem has persisted for this long, there really needs to be a change in Cafeteria Management. There are some fantastic teachers in this school, and the principal seems to be doing a good job.

Scotts Hill Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2006
This school is very unorganized. The lunches are terrible and not very appetizing. My two children come home starving every day telling me how 'nasty' the lunch was. The teachers are friendly and helpful, and the principal seems to be finding her niche. I think she is going to make a great leader once she establishes herself.

Scotts Hill Elementary School 2

Posted March 25, 2005
This school is in the middle of major renvoations and is a total mess. The teachers are friendly.I only wish they could have done more of the work on weekends because it is very distrubing to the classes and to visitors to the school. The lunch at this school is terrible and not very filling. My child comes home many a day very hungry.I attended this school when it was both elementary and high school. It is very disappointing to go there now and see all how run down and old it looks, but when the transformation is complete I believe it will be every modern.

Scotts Hill Elementary School
1 Highway 114, Main St, Scotts Hill, TN  38374
Last modified Scotts Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scotts Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top