Selmer, TN

Posted December 24, 2009
I was an exchange student at McNairy Central. I have to say that the best memories of my exchange year are in this school. I not only learned a lot in many different areas but I also had fun every single day I went to school. The attitude of service that MCHS teachers have is impressive and I really enjoyed all my classes. I think McNairy Central is perfect because is small enough for all the students to get the attention they need from each teacher but big enough to have a lot of different areas so that each student can find their vocational area by the time they graduate.

Posted November 10, 2009

McNairy Central High School 4

Posted October 24, 2006
As a parent,and graduate of McNairy Central, I have had two children graduate from MCHS. I currently have one enrolled there--and a fourth will be there next year. I have found MCHS to be a pleasant environment for my children to grow and learn. I have personally witnessed my older two children excelling in many different areas. Students have a wide variety of academic options, extracurricular offerings, and social activities--all of which my children have felt welcomed to be involved in. The school is a well-kept, safe environment for everyone--and comes HIGHLY recommended. MCHS gets an A in my book!

McNairy Central High School 4

Posted May 23, 2004
Im a current student in mchs and I will be a juinor next year and the teachers are kinda involved well some of them mr walters is a great teacher that teaches you in a way that you learn on your own but while he does get involved mrs sparks and mr killingsworth are also great teachers that show you how to stand up in front of people and learn to deal with certain problems I heard that this is their last year and I hope that they hav a good life because they have taught alot of students the right course and I wanted to let them know they did a awesome job at teaching thanks

Posted September 01, 2003
- a former student
I was a 1999 graduate of MCHS and I would rate the school (at the time I was there) as very good! The teachers were very qualified and involved in the students well being! I have a 2 year old daughter who will also be going to MCHS.

McNairy Central High School
493 High School Rd, Selmer, TN  38375
Last modified McNairy Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
McNairy Central High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top