Sevierville, TN

1 star

T Lawson Early Childhood Education Center 1

Posted May 29, 2011
I enrolled my son when he turned 3 years old to get help with his speech problem. To me he never had a true full day of learning, each time I went to the school, all of the kids was up playing. The school bus was NEVER on time, we would wait at the bus stop from 30-45 or longer. The office staff and the principal are not the nicest people to deal with. If you have a complant, the office staff can be very rude. I unenrolled him after 5 months there. I'll never sent another one of my children to this school.

T Lawson Early Childhood Education Center
550 East Gate Rd, Sevierville, TN  37862
Last modified T Lawson Early Childhood Education Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
T Lawson Early Childhood Education Center Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top