Seymour, TN

Posted September 08, 2014
My school is Seymour Community Christian School and it's awesome. As a parent, I've been very pleased with the teachers and staff. SCCS has an advanced academic program for their students . The teachers teach with compassion, excitement because they love to teach and they love their students. I give this school 5 stars.

Posted January 04, 2013
i have been going to this school for three years now and I plan on graduating from the school in 4 years. The school has a great atmosphere and I love it there.

Posted August 15, 2011
I have a 7 year old daughter who has attended SCCS since 4K. In addition to the advanced academic program taught at SCCS, it is also important to recognize their amazing faculty! As a direct result of the compassion, guidance and teachings of Mrs. Ginger Pressley (SCCS 1-2 grade teacher), my daughter was baptized earlier this year. I am continually intrigued by the progress the students make throughout the year, while at the same time learning and applying their christian values in their day to day lives. I can't say enough great things about this school. I am extremely happy with the complete experience at Seymour Community Christian School.

Posted December 16, 2010
I have attended Seymour Community Christain School for seven years and I love every day of it!!!!

Seymour Community Christian School 0

Posted October 19, 2010
I had two children that graduated from SCCS and I was a member of the church there for over 25 years before moving away. They have great Christian teachers and helped me keep my daughter in school there because of financial difficulty while careing for my late wife's medical conditions.

Posted October 19, 2010
Strong Christian standards, based on the Bible, great communication with parents and staff, loving environment, strong academics, emphasis on salvation, family activities encouraged.

Seymour Community Christian School 0

Posted December 22, 2009
My child started kindergarten at SCCS, Mrs Dawn Green was his teacher. I was so grateful to her. She is so committed to her students and does it with a heart dedicated to Jesus Christ. Because of her instruction my child developed a strong foundation. He is currently in first grade at SCCS and I am so thankful. He is in Mrs. Ginger Pressley's class. I thank God EVERYDAY for his teachers. I know he is getting a very good education and I wouldn't have my child anywhere else except for Seymour Christian School. IT'S THE BEST!!!!! In Jesus Name and a Very PROUD PARENT Amy Massie

Posted May 07, 2009
My child attended 8th- 12th and enjoyed every year. The teachers are very reliable, focused and hard working, since it's a smaller school they're also able to pay attention to each child individually instead of as a whole. I would very much recommend this school to any parent trying to find an affordable private school with a excellent set of teachers and christian values.

Posted July 28, 2008
My children have been attending this school for several years. The preschool is absolutely wonderful. We are very happy with the loving Christian atmoshere and teaching. It's like you are part of a big family.

Posted July 20, 2008
This school is family oriented. The teachers are extremely committed and invested. The teacher student ratio allows students to receive a lot of individual help. The principal is also a dedicated teacher as well as the administrator. Most of all the students 6-12th grade participate in the extracurricular activities. The Christian philosophy of education is valued.

Seymour Community Christian School
Po Box 849, Seymour, TN  37865
Last modified Seymour Community Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Seymour Community Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top