PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I agree with the parent who says the favorites are the children of people who give excess money. It has always been like this. Looks like it still is.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Some teachers are not actually certified in their field. Some I have found out was didn't even have a degree. I pulled my kids out when I found out this school was accredited.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Each class is given at least 1-1.5 hours of homework on a daily basis. Your student will have 4 classes, and that is like going to school for an extra 4-6 hours. Teachers seem to give homework and let their kids figure it our at home.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

When it comes to students, look at the parents; do they help the school fundraise, and do they give excess money to the school. Then, their kids are class favorites. These are the kids who are given extra credit and extra attention. Every kid can't be equal if the administration has their favorites.

Some teachers don't have a degree in what they teach, and this school seems all about money.

My school is Seymour Community Christian School and it's awesome. As a parent, I've been very pleased with the teachers and staff. SCCS has an advanced academic program for their students . The teachers teach with compassion, excitement because they love to teach and they love their students. I give this school 5 stars.

i have been going to this school for three years now and I plan on graduating from the school in 4 years. The school has a great atmosphere and I love it there.

I have a 7 year old daughter who has attended SCCS since 4K. In addition to the advanced academic program taught at SCCS, it is also important to recognize their amazing faculty! As a direct result of the compassion, guidance and teachings of Mrs. Ginger Pressley (SCCS 1-2 grade teacher), my daughter was baptized earlier this year. I am continually intrigued by the progress the students make throughout the year, while at the same time learning and applying their christian values in their day to day lives. I can't say enough great things about this school. I am extremely happy with the complete experience at Seymour Community Christian School.

I have attended Seymour Community Christain School for seven years and I love every day of it!!!!

I had two children that graduated from SCCS and I was a member of the church there for over 25 years before moving away. They have great Christian teachers and helped me keep my daughter in school there because of financial difficulty while careing for my late wife's medical conditions.

Last modified Seymour Community Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12