Shelbyville, TN

Posted August 04, 2013
I have 2 children that are attending Liberty this year, and I also have 2 older children that attended Liberty for 9 yrs, I also attended Liberty. It is an Excellent school, the teachers are Great and the Principal and Vice Principal are very caring and understanding, yet they are strict when the situation calls for it. We Love Liberty and suggest it for new comers!!!!

Posted August 14, 2012
I have 2 children in school at Liberty..My husband and I were also students at Liberty..And as an INVOLVED parent at school I could not be happier with how our school is...the teachers are great..they know how to treat the kids and the parents..they know how to make learning FUN for the kids..As for those parents who have given bad reviews..Maybe you need to STOP standing on the outside looking in and step thru the front doors and become involved in your childs' education..You might see a difference that would greatly change your opionin..I volunteer once a week in a classroom and let me tell you these teachers DO NOT have an easy job..so just take the time to see what REALLY goes on inside the school before voicing a negative opionin..

Posted August 02, 2012
One of my children went to Liberty and now my grandchild goes there and I think it's GREAT! Great faculty and enviroment!

Posted July 28, 2012
My son has special needs as he has autism. Liberty is a WONDERFUL school with caring teachers, assistants and an EXCELLENT principal and vice principal. I would not want to send my children to any other school except Liberty School!!!!

Posted November 02, 2011
When we shopped for a home in Bedford County, being in the Liberty district was a priority. We have not been disappointed. The leadership, teachers and staff all really care about their students. They make learning interesting and fun, and they push their students to do their best. Liberty is a wonderful academic and athletic community. I wish we could build a high school onto what is already here!

Liberty Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
Great school~very focused on academics but also has a great middle school sports program. Wonderful teachers and staff! I have had children in Liberty for 16 years and we love Liberty!

Liberty Elementary School 0

Posted September 28, 2009
Because the teachers and staff take the time to focus on students as individuals.

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted July 17, 2008
Liberty is an excellent school. I am so thankful that this is the school that my children attend. If for any reason my address was not one zoned for Liberty, I would not hesitate to move to one that was. I am thankful for Liberty School and its Leadership and staff.

Liberty Elementary School
500 Snell Road, Shelbyville, TN  37160
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top