Posted February 24, 2013
My children were fortunate to go to SMCS when it had a middle school. So they had the benefit of learning in this amazingly rich faith-based, academically challenging school through 8th grade! They continued on to excell in a much larger private high school, academically, socially & spiritually. They have made friends for a life time. We will forever be indebted to the staff & Bd of SMCS for partnering with us to raise well-rounded children with a strong, personal faith in Jesus Christ as their Lord & Savior. What a blessing this school is to the Chattanooga community!

Posted May 19, 2009
I have been thrilled with the experience my daughter has had at Signal Mountain Christian School. The focus on Christ-centered education is exactly what she has needed in light of the turmoil in the world around us. The smaller class rooms give her the one on one attention that has helped her thrive both academically and socially. I am so thankful that such a wonderful, Christian, family-focused school exists on Signal Mountain!

Posted February 17, 2008
I am extremely satisfied with Signal Mountain Christain School. The teachers are excellent. The small class sizes are ideal for a closeknit sense of community while allowing the teacher to focus on individual needs and aptitudes. The shorter school days allow more time for us to have family time. This is done in the context of an authentic and caring Christian world view.

Posted January 31, 2008
Great school!...My daughter attended k thru 5th here. ...Teachers were exceptional from both academic and nurturing perspectives...My daugter has gone on to local private school and made star honor roll first semester...More importantly, she is happy, balanced young lady.

Posted November 18, 2007

Signal Mountain Christian School
2502 Fairmount Pike, Signal Mountain, TN  37377
Last modified Signal Mountain Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Signal Mountain Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.