Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

They are great. From the time you arrive to the time they leave. They open the car doors when they arrive & always tell me to have a great day. They wave to the students as they leave. Our parent teacher conferences are so good. They seem sincerely concerned for the students. My only suggestion per my child is the bathrooms have holes in the walls. The frontwo office has been the most helpful & friendliest compared to 3 other schools we have known. Love their attitude toward the kids.

We transferred to this school from Lancaster Christian Academy for Kindergarten. We were really excited for the opportunity to have our son at a free public school as the cost to attend private school can be somewhat financially pressing at times. The experience with his teacher and the vice principal has been great but the rest of the staff has been rude and almost disrespectful at times. It is obvious that they do not enjoy being there by their attitude. If this is the experience I as a parent am having I cannot imagine how some of the staff treats the students. And the YMCA aftercare made me so uncomfortable I had to find another option. I'm used to dealing with a group of people that cares about my child and listens to concerns if/ when they arise. This has been such a troubling experience that we are considering pulling him. If you have another option for school, you shouldn't send your child here.

We moved from another school and I was hesitant to move my daughter. Stewartsboro has been fantastic. Her teacher and is wonderful as well as the staff.

My family moved from another state and my son is currently enrolled at Stewartsboro Elementary. I have to say I am not pleased with the school at all. My son has been through two teachers(2nd and 3rd grade) and they both are not qualified to teach children. They are just paperpushers. A truly good teacher engages students and offers new techniques to their students and they should think of their job as a form of parenting. I'm considering transferring my son out to a more proficient school system. Also wouldn't recommend bus service. My son has to sit on the bus from 6:05 to 7 or 7:15 and school doesn't start until 7:30. So basically he has to wake up at 5:30 am to get up for school and sit on the bus for an hour while they pick up the furthest riders from the school last. Pretty long day for a kid in my opinion.

This school was the best thing that ever happened to me . I have gone there since kindergarten , the teachers and principal are AMAZING!!!!! I think they are the best school ever, next year I'm going to cry when I leave the school I HIGHLY suggest this school

When transferring my children to Stewartsboro Elementary from another school in the same disrtict, I was a little reluctant. I loved the old school and didn't think another school could meet the credentials of the first. I WAS WRONG! Stewartsboro is a GREAT school!! The teachers and staff are all kind and courteous. My children excelled in each of their classes and I believe this has to do with their caring and loving teachers. I LOVE STEWARTSBORO ELEMENTARY!

Stewartsboro itself has many programs that are helpful for children that need that extra help. My child has had the worst Kindergarten experience with Mrs. Bracken though. She never smiles......she is pregnant with twins and is so mean to the children. She taught third grade last year and treats the Kindergarten class as if they were in third grade. She makes them move a color for helping other kids clean up. She is the worst teacher ever. I may be taking legal action for harrasment geared towards my child. She merely picks on children because she doesn't like certain parents and makes it very obvious.

The teachers at Stewartsboro are wonderful...however the Principal has no regard for the well being of the chidlren! His main concern is to get out of that school as fast as possible in the afternoons! He has no conern for the safety or well being of anyone once it is time for him to go home! I hope that you never have a need to speak with this man because he has an anger problem and is absolutely unwilling to work with anyone when there is a problem! I don't know what the requirements are to be a Principal in Rutherford County....I can only assume that caring about children isn't one of them! It is very sad to me that those wonderful teacehrs are overshadowed by his lack of respect and concern for other! I will be moving and getting my child out of there!

My kids have been going to Stewartsboro since they were in kindergarten. My oldest is now going to be in third grade and my youngest will be in second. I was worried about putting them into public school. But the experience at Stewartsboro has been really pleasant. They have had great teachers and have learned so much.

THIS is a wonderful school, with a strong leader in Mr. Seymore. The children are watched over by very responsible and caring counselors. The teachers that we have experience with are top notch. We couldn't be happier with this school.

Last modified Stewartsboro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.