Bad
Good

I love this school! I have two children that attended. Ms. Powell is THE best kindergarten teacher! We had here two years in a row! She is willing to work with your child and keep you up to date. Mrs. Evans is a wonderful first grade teacher. We didn't always see eye to eye, but your child's best interests are what she is after! They also have the best office staff! No bad words for the school at all!

I have two children. One child went to Smyrna Elementary until moving into the middle school. One child is currently attending Smyrna Elementary. I have nothing bad to say about this school. This school is wonderful. I have seen how much these teachers really care for the children to succeed. The are very willing to keep you updated on your child. They will inform you if your child needs help in certain subjects. They let you know when they are doing better with their struggles. They send happy notes about how well they do in classes they excel in. I have had to use an I.E.P. for one of my children. These teachers really try to use and help children with special needs. I have seen this first hand. I could not see any reason someone should dislike this school.

I have one child still at this school and one who went on too middle school from here. I love the school every teacher they had or have has been good to them.

So far for my son who is in his first year here at SES, it has been a really good experience for him.

I have two children at this school and I apologize daily for wasting two years of their lives here. Staff is very condescending and not helpful. Very lax attitude toward education. If you can afford to avoid this school, please do so. Save yourself the headaches!!

Last modified Smyrna Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.