No rating

New South Daisy Christian Academy

Private | PK-12

Student diversity

Living in Soddy Daisy

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $131,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $580.

Posted March 16, 2007

N.S.D.C.A is an outstanding school! The students that are currently attending there love it. i strongly recommend this school to everyone! At N.S.D.C.A. The teachers care about the students, and surround the students with a loving christian environment----by the way----it is a christian school!
—Submitted by a former student

Posted October 24, 2006

This school is a devout Christian school. It has high values, and expects its students to live up to the godly morals that were laid out in the Bible. It is a CHRISTIAN school.

Posted September 19, 2006

I really do not think this school should be open. My child went to this school for several years and me and my husband made the decision to put him in public schools this year. My child is so far behind that he has to work really hard to catch up. If I had known this I would have taking my child out of NSDCA sooner. I do not know how this school can be credited. This school is nothing but a Home School away from Home. I know that if you are not in the sports at this school you are nothing.

Posted May 24, 2006

Thank God for a Christian School that takes a stand and refuses to back down. I personally want to thank the pastor, Bro. Steve Moore for all of the hard work he has put into this school to make it work. I also want to praise him for not backing down when others break the rules. My child was failing in the public school system. Thanks to N.S.D.C.A. they graduated, make a high enough grade on their ACT to get a full scholarship to college.

Posted February 27, 2006

This school makes promises to the children that are never kept and this school should be closed down for misleading parents and students. I am moving my child from this school before he gets so far behind it will be to late and he will be to discouraged to keep trying.

Posted February 16, 2006

My child attended here for two years. I made the decision to move him to the public shool system. It was the best decision I ever made. I wasn't so sure at first, but once in public school I found that my child was behind in every subject. We loved the teachers and everyone we came in contact with at the school however if I hadn't moved my child when I did we would be extremely behind. When I left the school I was told that my child was exceptional and ahead, but in the public system I found that to be very wrong. It has taken quite a while for my child to become partially caught up. I've hired a tutor and work everyday for several hours to see we are at least average. Please interview both parents that have left there and the schools in your area for advice.

Posted January 6, 2006

NSDCA has been a Godsend for my son, presently in the eighth grade. He was having a lot of problems in the public schools, he went from making failing grades to A's and B's at NSDCA. He's happy and content. The teachers are great and they care about the kids.

9129 Dayton Pike