Soddy Daisy, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted June 10, 2013
We could not be happier at Daisy Elementary! Both of my children are growing by leaps and bounds in all subjects thanks to the hands on approach of the staff. I cannot say enough good things about the teachers and leadership at Daisy Elementary!

Posted December 11, 2012
This school offers little to no help with children with learning disabilities, adhd, and etc. My children have attended this school for many years. One of my children suffer from adhd and this school offers no extra help. They have no special programs for adhd students. My son is on medication and is being suspended multiple times. He is only in 2nd grade and I feel this is not helping him stay on grade level. When a child is already struggling with his work, being suspened and not allowed to attend. This is not the answer!!! No patients for special needs children! VERY UPSETTING

Posted October 20, 2012
Horrible communication with the teacher and principal. They only respond with threats and condesending attitudes. Would NEVER recommend or go back.

Posted September 18, 2009
I like Daisy's curriculum and ability to stay organized. I like how they work with the children and get involved in activities for learning, such as field trips.

Daisy Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Wonderful teachers who care about the children & some of the best test scores in the state

Posted June 10, 2009

Daisy Elementary School 0

Posted August 08, 2008
I have two daughters that attend Daisy Elementary.One of them is going into the 1st grade and the other is going into the 4th grade,they really love thier school and i am very impressed with the teachers at daisy.The teachers are very special and sweet to the children and their safety and education is their number one priority.My girls and myself included can't wait for the first day of school,it is so exciting. Happy parent,angie

Posted September 12, 2007
Greetings, I am happy to report that at first , my main consurn was if my son would get the full attention he should be getting in school, an if the teachers were patiant willing to help in getting the school ridum on its way, an if our principal was on the ball, safety of the school-i am glad to report that my son is attending an excellent school an that so far i have'nt been let down. safety in that school is one of the things i have been impressed by an my teacher mrs. shiply, well my son loves her need i say more. my son rides the bus an she has not been late once, you can time it by the min.most parents are consern about how well there school performs, i have learn that it is a partnership between parent/techer- are you doing your part?

Daisy Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2007
My kindergarten son is definitely learning a lot at Daisy. The only thing that has really disappointed us is the lack of art class. Although they have local artists come by periodically, I wish they had a weekly class. This is a district wide problem, which some schools have resolved by paying an art teacher through the PTA.

Posted August 02, 2005

Daisy Elementary School
620 Sequoyah Rd, Soddy Daisy, TN  37379
Last modified Daisy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daisy Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top