Posted April 18, 2014
Soddy Elementary is a awesome school! I have 2 kids and both went there but my daughter graduated last year and was so sad to leave. I still have a son in second grade and he is bipolar and ADHD and they are so good with him. He loves all the teachers and staff there.

Soddy Elementary School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
I have grandchildren in this school, I am very pleased,one child needs help from resource teacher and he has improved greatly. I have 3 grandchildren there, and I wish my other 3 grandchildren could go there.

Posted May 05, 2010
I feel that there is no school better than Soddy Elementary.Couldn't have asked for better teachers for my children.Beautiful school great learning environment inside and out!

Posted May 05, 2010
Soddy Elementary is an amazing school. Teachers, principal and staff are easily reached. Anytime you enter the school always a smiling face and on most occasions greeted by the principal as well. It may be a small school but I can't think of a better one around. Great help for children on all levels~I have an honor student and 1 with learning disabilities and feel that both were given the help and resources they needed along the way.

Posted May 05, 2010
Great school, great learning environment. My children love their school and I feel very comfortable sending them because I know they are safe and cared for and are learning well.

Posted May 05, 2010
Great school~great learning environment. So thankful my children attend here. Don't believe there is a school around any better than this one!

Posted April 27, 2010
Excellent school. Wonderful teachers and staff always a smiling face wether it be office staff, teachers, the principal or the cafeteria staff. Great learning environment for Honor students or children with learning disabilities.The staff truly does care about each child and want them to schieve their best. Teachers and principal are easily reached and respond very quickly/

Soddy Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2009
This was the most unorgainized school my daughter attended. The teachers wouldn't help with childrens' learning disabilities, the child pick-up and drop-off procedure was poorly arranged, there were not any extra curricular activities for children to get involved, the schools' curriculum was basically 'busy work', and the Teacher's discipline procedures were unfair.

Soddy Elementary School 0

Posted July 07, 2009
I have three children who have gone through Soddy Elementary and one that is currently enrolled and I have the highest regard for this school, the teachers, and staff. It is the best school in Hamilton County.

Soddy Elementary School 1

Posted May 25, 2009

Soddy Elementary School
260 School St, Soddy Daisy, TN  37379
Last modified Soddy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Soddy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top