Somerville, TN

Posted October 07, 2012
I pulled my child out of Fayette Academy after several miserable years. He had no self esteem left and it was just horrible. We love Somerville Elementary!!! His teacher has brought his confidence up. It is so amazing. I wish we never wasted our money at Fayette Academy and just started our son at Somerville Elementary!

Posted April 29, 2009
We came from Fayette Academy and my children absolutely love it. They get up in the morning ready to go. The teachers, principal and the staff are the best!!! They are learning so much.

Posted April 01, 2009
My son came here from Fayette Academy and we love it!!! The teachers are exceptional. It is a wonderful school. I am so glad we made the change.

Somerville Elementary School 0

Posted February 27, 2008
Love it! I have two kids who go there. They are both doing great academically. My daughter would not let me teach her anything before she started to school, and now, in first grade, she is one of the best readers in her class. I have to give credit to her teachers for that.

Somerville Elementary School 1

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted February 16, 2007

Somerville Elementary School 3

Posted January 27, 2007

Posted August 27, 2006
I Think Somerville Elementary School Is a great School My two Children loves the school. One is in the First Grade And the other is in the Third Grade.

Somerville Elementary School 3

Posted July 18, 2006
This school has a WONDERFUL teaching staff. The children seem to love them. The problem is the principal. He is not a people person. He runs and hides when he is faced with an issue that pertains, solely, to him. I believe the school would be better if they had a better leader.

Posted August 26, 2003
I feel as if the school is doing better. The children's test scores are coming up and the teachers are really trying to get the student prepared for the TCAPS and also to do the other school work also. The school has a few things the kids can do after school to help also.

Somerville Elementary School
12690 South Main St, Somerville, TN  38068
Last modified Somerville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Somerville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top