Bad
Good

The faculty make this school. I've had nothing but positive experiences with the teachers and staff for the past few years, and they are very community oriented!

THIS SCHOOL IS SMALL BUT THE TEACHERS AND STAFF LOVE THE KIDS.THEY ARE DEDICATED TO TEACHING OUR KIDS.BON De CROFT ELEMENTARY HAS BEEN A BLESSING TO MY FAMILY.

My family has been at BonDeCroft for 5 years now. We love our school. There are some changes being made this year that I am concerned about. I hope that they will continue on with changes that should be made. I am friends with the staff, most everyone, because they have always made us feel very comfortable and accepted. We love the school secretary. She treats each child as if they are her own and is very helpful to parents. The cafeteria food could be improved, but we are seeing that in alot of schools lately.

I love this school because everyone is like family. My girls love this school. The kids are very well taken care of there are no worries when they are there.

BonDeCroft is an excellent school. The faculty and staff are wonderful, and the principal is great. It is a small school that feels like home. Everyone is in a combined effort to care for and teach our children. I feel my children receive an outstanding education. I know that they are progressively learning, and BonDeCroft has made learning interesting for them and fun.

BonDeCroft is a really good school. There used to be a teacher or 2 that needed to go ahead and retire but overall the staff is friendly. The sports program here is awesome. This school has great school spirit. The principle is a wonderful person and the secretary is really sweet. My children went to school here last year and we really miss everybody. My kids loved the food too:} lol

Last modified Bon De Croft Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.