Bad
Good

Posted October 14, 2013
We think this school should be number one on your list! The teachers show they love and care for the students. They also want the students to learn as much as possible for each child! 5 STARS!!!!!!!

Posted August 24, 2013
The best school in the whole world, as far as we are concerned. Mr. Wyatt is a great principal and the teachers are all wonderful. We are new to this area and they have welcomed us with open arms. We have never before been so connected with a school and felt so proud to be part of it!

Posted November 15, 2010
My daughter attended Cassville Elementary School and had the most loving, caring, and competent teachers that could be found. This is definitely a five star school. Many of the teachers graduated Phi Kappa Phi which means they graduated university in the top ten percent of the entire graduation class. Dr. Geeta McMillan is an excellent principal working there presently. November 15, 2010

Posted April 21, 2010
My son loves this school and everyone there! The teachers have all been very friendly and caring. They are definitely not one of the bigger schools, but they are the biggest when it comes to what matters - love for the children and a desire to teach and help all children there. I would definitely recommend Cassville. I plan on all of my children attending through the years, and maybe someday I will get the joy of being a teacher there myself!

Posted September 15, 2009
it's a wonderful school with wonderful teachers and an excellent PTO

Posted May 24, 2008
this school is the best that i found. i have 4 kids 2 in school they love it their.i have 2 more going this fall. the teachers are wonderful and they love the kids and they help them all to be and do their very best

Posted May 25, 2004
Cassville is a great school. It is a small country school and that is what I like .I attended this school so I guess I am a little partial. I have two children who will are attending this fall. The teachers are great. Every teacher at Cassville will put full efforts into reaching your childs full potential. The are very easy to work with if problems do arise. We will be receving a new principal this fall. All the teachers and faculty are dedicated to the children and their future. I give this school the highest rating. Cassville may not be one of the bigger schools but it has just as big of a heart.My children love it they would not want to go anywehre else.

261 Will Thompson Road, Sparta, TN  38583
Last modified Cassville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.