Bad
Good

Posted August 10, 2013
Findlay elementary is the best in many areas from the teachers rooms to the lunch room , the whole working staff at Findlay treats your kids with such encouragement and responsibilities and love.Im one proud parent of this school,and I know that they are getting the best training possible for their future sucuess life and that makes me happy.

Posted October 19, 2010
I am very pleased with the teachers and administration of Findlay. My grandson's First grade teacher sends home reports each week about his progress and what they will be studying the next week. Not only that, I have been encouraged to call her personally with any questions or concerns. It was the same with his Kindergarten teacher. I appreciate the fact that they take their job seriously and want only what is best for the children.

Posted April 19, 2010
the teachers and staff of Findlay are an exceptional group of people! I would not consider sending my children to any other school. They are supportive and always keep the parents up to date on the progress of your child. They have been more like family than teachers to my daughter! We are blessed to have such loving and motivating teachers at Findlay!

Posted May 27, 2009
Not only a teacher at Findlay, I am also a parent there as well. I am very proud of all teachers at our school and in our entire county. We have a difficult job that many take lightly and see as merely babysitting. The sad truth is that it keeps getting harder and harder each school year. If it wasn't for the support of our parents at our school, we wouldn't be able to have the kind of school that we do. That is what sets us, along with many other White County schools, apart from other Tennessee schools. It is the support and backing of our great parents, principal, school board, and director of schools. Of course I can't forget about the kids. It takes all of these things working together to get a great school! Let's keep up the good work! :-)

Posted September 28, 2007
I am pleased with the teachers and staff of Findlay. The encourage good grades but more importantly they encourage character. They reinforce things we are trying to teach at home....I am so pleased!

Posted March 01, 2006
My son started kindergarten at Findlay last year. What I expected to be a very difficult year, turned out to be joyful. My son had really bad seperation anxiety but the teachers and all other school personel were excellent in making him comfortable as well as myself. Big thanks to his k teacher, Mrs, Jewel Cayce, and his current teacher, Mrs, Jill Wheeler. Thanks ladies. I reccomend Findlay to anyone looking for a good quality school.

576 Hale Street, Sparta, TN  38583
Last modified Findlay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.