Sparta, TN

Posted March 28, 2012
I am a foster parent and I went into the school having never enrolled a child before. They made it as easy and painless as possible. Everyone there from the Principal to the janitor has been wonderful. The communication with parents is excellent and their commitment to their students is wonderful.

Northfield Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2010
Good school. All teachers above average and many I would classify as excellent. Has really good music, art, title I and PE teachers/programs. All kids seem to get along well and no bullying noted.

Posted December 15, 2009
Northfield Elementary is one of the best schools that I have had my children in. We have moved many times over the years (military) and have been a part of many schools. Northfield has everything a parent could want for their child. Academics, Sports, Music, etc. Mr. D. is a wonderful, caring, and involved principal. All parents should consider themselves very blessed to have such a wonderful school to send their children to. Thank you to the teachers and staff for teaching my children.

Posted September 10, 2009
I'm thinking the review before mine must have been from a different school. That doesn't describe Northfield at all in my eyes. You are only involved as much as you want to be. Parents have to make an effort to be part of the team. I know for a fact that every child is treated the same and made sure that each and everyone gets to participate whether they have money or not. Just disappoints me that someone could say those things about such a great school.

Posted September 04, 2009
My children have attended Northfield for quite some time. Out of 9 teachers that my children have had there, 2 are really there for the children. There is too much turnover in the principal position, and Mr. Dronebarger is more about being 'right' than being for 'the children'. It is like being in high shcool all over again with the cliches among the parents and staff. Very money driven school...if you don't have alot of it, your kids are left out. Despise this school.

Posted January 27, 2009
Northfield Elementary is a great school. There is a real sense of community there for the parents who choose to be involved. There are lots of opportunities to be involved as a parent and that is so important to a child's success in school. The academics are outstanding, as are all the teachers and staff. I am so thankful to be a part of this school community!

Posted January 06, 2009
well my daughter goes thewre and she loves it there i also

Northfield Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2008
Well...the smaller the school..the more favoritism there is. All teachers children seem to make the sports teams..pics in the yearbooks....never one turned down yet as I know of....simply aggravating. Been through too many principals in the past few years...if it is 'the best school in white county'...why the turn over? The lunches at this school.....horrible.

Posted May 21, 2008

Northfield Elementary School 2

Posted May 08, 2008
there is not enough activities for all students to be involved in we as a society want are kids to be more active but yet, all chidren do not get this chance, especially when the schools do not offer enough sports,ect so all children can join some activity

Northfield Elementary School
570 South Bunker Hill Rd, Sparta, TN  38583
Last modified Northfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top