Spring City, TN

Posted April 20, 2011
When we first came to SCES, I knew it was a special place. After changing schools I was worried about my son's transition. Everyone made it so easy. From the administration & teachers, all the way to the office staff, they made us feel very welcome and happy we were now part of their school family. After several years, my son has done very well academically and score advanced in several areas of the TCAP. Our family has been nothing but pleased with his teachers and progress.

Spring City Elementary School 0

Posted July 22, 2009
My child had the best teacher at SCES.His progress was excellent,and the staff in the office is great.

Posted November 06, 2007
SCES has been nothing but excellent. I highly recommend it.

Spring City Elementary School 0

Posted July 13, 2007
I think the teachers are concerned about the kids and their education. There are calls of care when your child is out for sickness and the security of the students are a concern for the administration. Keep up the good work!

Spring City Elementary School 3

Posted September 10, 2005
- a staff
Teacher's are great here, they are very interested in the children's education. The quality of the school being cleaned has declined in the last few weeks.

Posted September 09, 2003
It is a great school to attend. Like in all schools you have a few teachers that care and some that doesn't but mostly in SCES they really do care!

Spring City Elementary School
270 East Jackson Av, Spring City, TN  37381
Last modified Spring City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring City Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top