Spring Hill, TN

Posted August 14, 2014
a great school except I think my grandchild needs special needs other than another year in first grade, and three hours of homework,

Posted November 15, 2012
am sure everyone is buzzing about our MWES principal. I just want to say in our experience, as the parent of 3 children that have or are attending there, we saw Mr. Harrison a lot. He was always out and about, inviting, welcoming and friendly. He was never too busy to take a minute when you expressed a concern. He always took the time to be a part of a meeting with a parent and teacher if needed. My kids simply loved him, that said that sometimes he was strict, but said he is doing his job to keep us all safe. One of my children, had to visit Mr. Harrison on a few occasions due to his behavior, etc. Mr. Harrison took time to REALLY TALK and COMMUNICATE to my son. My son came home & knew I had already been called by the principal. But my son left the office that day with even more respect for his principal, Mr. Harrison. He said, he knew (even though he got in trouble) Mr. Harrison really cared about him. He genuinely took the time to instill different ways to handle things and why... he took time to help him react better....and It worked. I don't know what happened, but I do know there are always 2 sides to very story.

Marvin Wright Elementary School 2

Posted November 06, 2012
My son has been going to MWES for the past 2 years now and love his teacher. The Principal there is very unprofessional, and for the safety officer he well he's just a joke seem to like to pick on boys. For some reason my son just must have a bulls eye on. The school is great and I would recommend it however they need to go.

Posted August 23, 2012
The teachers and staff are great! No air conditioning for 23 days now is not. How do you expect children to learn in hot germy classrooms?

Posted February 05, 2011
MWES is a very welcoming and friendly school. I have a 1st and 3rd grader there. Their is pride with the school and area. Many teachers have even taught for many years in Williamson county. The teachers have been kind and on-task with making certain the children are reaching appropriate goals. I feel the school does a great job of letting kids be kids but challenging them as well. Most teachers welcome parents at the school and are thankful for their help. I do believe the administration could be better with parent/school communication.

Marvin Wright Elementary School 5

Posted December 07, 2010
As a mother of a son with ADHD, I experienced excellent communication, support and a fantastic curriculum tailored specifically to his needs and adjusted as each school year progressed. The parents are truly involved. The more familiar you become with the staff, the more welcoming they are. From the "Good Morning" greeter at the car rider line, to the teachers, principal, cafeteria staff, etc. I am always met with a smile when I come to the school.

Marvin Wright Elementary School 2

Posted August 06, 2010
my daughter just started kindergarten there this week, and we've already run into several snags with the scheduling, the flow (or lack thereof) of information between parents and within the school itself, and the mishandling of my daughter's transition from her classroom to the after school program. the only reason i didn't give it one star is because my daughter seems to enjoy it and i like her teacher. stay tuned... i'm not optimistic.

Marvin Wright Elementary School 5

Posted December 28, 2008
This is our 1st year at MWES and we are loving it...I feel like they are really challenging my daughter and they are truly a very caring school...My daughter broke her arm on the playground which can happen anywhere at anytime and from the principal, her teacher, the front office and the nurse, they were truly amazing.....I can't even explain how awesome they were.....Her teacher still continues to amaze me for the way her loves shows on the kids.....My daughter loves school and I can say a great big thanks to Mrs. Nix!

Posted September 01, 2008

Posted July 29, 2008

Marvin Wright Elementary School
4714 Derryberry La, Spring Hill, TN  37174
Last modified Marvin Wright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marvin Wright Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top