Bad
Good

My children attended this school. My daughter has a special need and suffered from horrible anxiety, didn't find out later when it finally came out that she was being bullied by her teacher. Their lack of helping my daughter with her learning was a red flag for us.

Excellent teachers and staff. Positive environment. Can't say enough good things about this school! We moved to Williamson for the schools and we are so glad we did. Longview had not disappointed us!

Overall fantastic school down to the lunch helpers. My middle schooler was well equipped for middle school and my younger child currently attending loves it. My youngest has been pushed and that's what she has needed. I have two completely different children with different learning styles, personalities, likes and dislikes and this school has worked for both of hem.

It is very sad when the school's leadership is more concerned with their own career than the safety & well being of the students & faculty.

I have three children attending here and they all love it! The music teacher is hands down the best around! The principal is very involved with the students and works well with teachers. Only issue was previous office staff was poor, but was changed and improved the atmosphere significantly

Along with four other families, we pulled our child out and home schooled. While our child was in school, the PTO was strong. Many of those families quit volunteering in the school in the following year.

The Art teacher is bizarre and not a very good instructor. The music teacher is perfect. The PE program is great. Unfortunately my kids come home not knowing the material. Future grade concepts are taught before the one needed to learn it is embedded. How can one accommodate information before they have assimilated the information needed to do so? The answer I received was, "We like to give them an idea of what is to come down the road, so when it does, it will be familiar." I'm thinking, "Meanwhile you're teaching mixed fractions to children who don't know how to divide.

The Kindergarten class has been good. Really haven't had any problems this year.

a disappointing experience all the way around. communication and focus on instruction could use some improvement

Longview is positive, upbeat, and a place where kids love to go! My two children have been inspired by their teachers, and the office staff and administration are welcoming and friendly. We love Longview!

Last modified Longview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.