Posted July 16, 2014
Excellent teachers and staff. Positive environment. Can't say enough good things about this school! We moved to Williamson for the schools and we are so glad we did. Longview had not disappointed us!

Posted August 13, 2013
Overall fantastic school down to the lunch helpers. My middle schooler was well equipped for middle school and my younger child currently attending loves it. My youngest has been pushed and that's what she has needed. I have two completely different children with different learning styles, personalities, likes and dislikes and this school has worked for both of hem.

Longview Elementary School 2

Posted May 17, 2013
It is very sad when the school's leadership is more concerned with their own career than the safety & well being of the students & faculty.

Posted May 10, 2011
I have three children attending here and they all love it! The music teacher is hands down the best around! The principal is very involved with the students and works well with teachers. Only issue was previous office staff was poor, but was changed and improved the atmosphere significantly

Longview Elementary School 2

Posted January 21, 2011
Along with four other families, we pulled our child out and home schooled. While our child was in school, the PTO was strong. Many of those families quit volunteering in the school in the following year.

Longview Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2010
The Art teacher is bizarre and not a very good instructor. The music teacher is perfect. The PE program is great. Unfortunately my kids come home not knowing the material. Future grade concepts are taught before the one needed to learn it is embedded. How can one accommodate information before they have assimilated the information needed to do so? The answer I received was, "We like to give them an idea of what is to come down the road, so when it does, it will be familiar." I'm thinking, "Meanwhile you're teaching mixed fractions to children who don't know how to divide.

Longview Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2010
The Kindergarten class has been good. Really haven't had any problems this year.

Longview Elementary School 1

Posted March 22, 2010
a disappointing experience all the way around. communication and focus on instruction could use some improvement

Posted May 14, 2009
Longview is positive, upbeat, and a place where kids love to go! My two children have been inspired by their teachers, and the office staff and administration are welcoming and friendly. We love Longview!

Posted July 23, 2008
Great school, great teachers. Clean school, newly built in 2007.

Longview Elementary School
2929 Commonwealth Dr, Spring Hill, TN  37174
Last modified Longview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top