Bad
Good

Our daughter started SPE way behind grade level and the teachers worked successfully to get her caught up after coming from a lesser school. We bought our house based on this schools district and we have been beyond pleased with Spring Hill Elementary School. This school is the jewel of the Maury County School System and the education is right on par with the close by Williamson County Schools .

My child is gifted and will be going into kindergarten this fall. He reads at a 4th grade level (including comprehension) and knows his basic math well at 4.5 years of age. After a significant amount of testing, the school psychologist provided us a detailed report of where he excels and how they plan to approach challenging him in the next school year. The personal touch they have showed us in our interaction and our son's comfort level with them makes me feel good about our decision to integrate him into the public school system at Spring Hill Elementary.

I have had two children attend SHES. There are some really great teachers, Mrs. Hardison and Mrs. Harrison to name a few. I do however feel there is a big disconnect between the parents and the admin. PTA is ok, but there is only so much you can do without support from the admin. They def spend way to much time enforcing the "dress code". I have also seen many students in the office in tears for that reason. I have to agree with the previous post about Belinda, she is not very welcoming at all. The school itself is in need of a major facelift. Overall, its ok when you compare Riverside which is horrible, but there is def room for improvement in many areas. There is one staff member who yells waayyy to much at the children, which I do not tolerate very well.

Both my kids have gone to SHES, most of the teachers are wonderful! They truly love the children and their jobs. However, the majority (not ALL- theres one or two who are amazing!) of the office staff is on some kind of power trip, everything from lunchroom to discipline is an ordeal. i agree completely with dress code, but ive seen more than one child in the office sobbing over a forgotten belt. Isnt that the parent's fault, not the child's? They are very rude and condescending! Ms Belinda is the loudest most obnoxious inflammatory woman I have ever encountered in a "professional" setting. They are NOT helpful or cooperative AT ALL.

School needs an updates on every level including principals and teachers. There are none of highly qualify teachers at SHES. Principals are simply rude and unprofessional. PE is virtually nonexistent. Last three years was lots of rotation among the teachers.

The best thing about the school is the quality of teachers. My child's favorite teacher was Mrs. Lehon. She took alot of one-on-one time with her students and had fun, creative lessons. My child progressed beyond my expectations under her. We sure do miss you Mrs. Lehon...

Mrs Cantrell, Charlotte McCord, Belinda (office), Mrs Chewning, Mr Ford, caffeteria staff just to name a few that I have had to deal with are wonderful.

Spring Hill Elementary is a wonderful school!! The teacher and principle along with there front staff make for a wonderful time for the children and parents.

SHES is a good school. The teachers, principals, office staff and even the custodians care about the children that go there. SHES loves parent participation. I love our little school and staff!

The faculty and staff genuinely care about each and every child at SHES! It is a great school!

Last modified Spring Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.