Spring Hill, TN

Posted April 02, 2014
My child is gifted and will be going into kindergarten this fall. He reads at a 4th grade level (including comprehension) and knows his basic math well at 4.5 years of age. After a significant amount of testing, the school psychologist provided us a detailed report of where he excels and how they plan to approach challenging him in the next school year. The personal touch they have showed us in our interaction and our son's comfort level with them makes me feel good about our decision to integrate him into the public school system at Spring Hill Elementary.

Spring Hill Elementary School 3

Posted August 29, 2013
I have had two children attend SHES. There are some really great teachers, Mrs. Hardison and Mrs. Harrison to name a few. I do however feel there is a big disconnect between the parents and the admin. PTA is ok, but there is only so much you can do without support from the admin. They def spend way to much time enforcing the "dress code". I have also seen many students in the office in tears for that reason. I have to agree with the previous post about Belinda, she is not very welcoming at all. The school itself is in need of a major facelift. Overall, its ok when you compare Riverside which is horrible, but there is def room for improvement in many areas. There is one staff member who yells waayyy to much at the children, which I do not tolerate very well.

Spring Hill Elementary School 3

Posted August 02, 2013
Both my kids have gone to SHES, most of the teachers are wonderful! They truly love the children and their jobs. However, the majority (not ALL- theres one or two who are amazing!) of the office staff is on some kind of power trip, everything from lunchroom to discipline is an ordeal. i agree completely with dress code, but ive seen more than one child in the office sobbing over a forgotten belt. Isnt that the parent's fault, not the child's? They are very rude and condescending! Ms Belinda is the loudest most obnoxious inflammatory woman I have ever encountered in a "professional" setting. They are NOT helpful or cooperative AT ALL.

Spring Hill Elementary School 1

Posted May 26, 2012
School needs an updates on every level including principals and teachers. There are none of highly qualify teachers at SHES. Principals are simply rude and unprofessional. PE is virtually nonexistent. Last three years was lots of rotation among the teachers.

Posted September 21, 2010
The best thing about the school is the quality of teachers. My child's favorite teacher was Mrs. Lehon. She took alot of one-on-one time with her students and had fun, creative lessons. My child progressed beyond my expectations under her. We sure do miss you Mrs. Lehon...

Posted May 21, 2010
Mrs Cantrell, Charlotte McCord, Belinda (office), Mrs Chewning, Mr Ford, caffeteria staff just to name a few that I have had to deal with are wonderful.

Posted May 12, 2010
Spring Hill Elementary is a wonderful school!! The teacher and principle along with there front staff make for a wonderful time for the children and parents.

Posted May 12, 2010
SHES is a good school. The teachers, principals, office staff and even the custodians care about the children that go there. SHES loves parent participation. I love our little school and staff!

Posted May 12, 2010
The faculty and staff genuinely care about each and every child at SHES! It is a great school!

Posted November 11, 2009
My son has Autism so he is part of the special education Pre-k program. I have heard horror stories about dealing with the school system trying to get services for your child so I was downright scared. All I could think of was I have to get my child into Williamson County fast. Boy am I glad I did not. At SHE everyone (especially Sharon Cantrell, Casey Brasher, Amy Case and Paige Linkowsi) have gone above and beyond to make my child feel loved, special, and nurtured. They have thought totally outside of the box to come up with innovative ways to challenge my son in the areas he excels and support him in the areas that he needs help. Nobody should be reluctant to move into the Maury county side of Spring Hill, TN with SHE. It is a shining gem within the school district.

5359 Main Street, Spring Hill, TN  37174
Last modified Spring Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top