Bad
Good

I have two children at Krisle Elementary. ALL of their teachers have been WONDERFUL to work with. It is a blessing to be able to have our children learn in such a loving place. They provide both enrichment and remediation opportunities. They even have "clubs" that meet monthly for 1 hour during the school day for ALL students to receive fun enrichment learning experiences. This school is diverse in ethnicity and socioeconomic status, and I love that for my children. They will be well-prepared for real-life and academics in middle school and beyond!

The administration is great, the teachers are great and they have programs for above average kids. My kids are getting a great education and diverse experience here and I would not put them anywhere else!

I have two kids at Krisle.I love the teacher .You can tell they really do love what they do. If I have any question about anything I have their phone and email. I love my kids teachers..

l love this school because the teachers are great they really care. They give you contact numbers and email so if you have a problem or concern you can speak with them and the speech teacher is great she helped my kids a lot. Hey im not moving my kids til out of elm. school its kind of like free private school!!

I have three children that have attended Krisle for the last 4 years. I have loved all the teachers that my children have had and they actually teach and care about the children! I am glad my children are at Krisle. Parental involvement could be better and the principal could be at the school more often, but everything from the principal to her wonderful staff is great.

I love this school. The teachers are great, the front office staff is so nice and helpful. My kids love going to school every day and are actually sad when summer break comes around.

I love the Kindergarten teachers and they have a wonderful speech program.

Last modified Krisle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.