South Haven Christian School 1

Posted June 27, 2014
My child was not happy here. Lots of rules about everything. We switched her to a different school and she is doing much better.

South Haven Christian School 3

Posted December 26, 2011
Great difference from bringing my child from pubic school to SHCS. Very well educated and taught honor as a person. Bible class is fantastic though I don t believe all classes should be taught based on the Bible, ie: Biology, Science. My child has a future in science/medical and classes should be taught with science in mind and not Biblical history.

Posted September 20, 2011
I am a very over-protective parent! After having my first child, I of course had to return to work. I had heard so many horror stories about caregivers neglecting or harming children and I was scared to death to place my precious daughter in a "strangers hands". A co-worker recommended South Haven to me. I called, and spoke to Miss Angi. She answered my initial questions and invited me to take a tour of the infant room. I met Sharon, Joan and Margaret and what a blessing they were to me! Leaving my child with them was like taking her to "grandma's house"! The first day, I cried, Miss Angi was right there with me and she asked me to call her on my lunch break and I did. She had already checked on my child and assured me she was doing well. I only called her everyday for the first month! She was always kind and returned my call promptly to let me know how my child was doing. Since then, I have had two more! And thankfully all have attended South Haven Daycare and Preschool! I'm just sorry my youngest is in K4! If you have a child and are looking for a daycare or preschool, I would recommend South Haven! Their staff is very loving and caring. They are family!

South Haven Christian School 0

Posted August 25, 2008
my baby went to this school for two years i wish she could have stayed but we moved and the commute was to far i loved her teachers and they are always in my thought and prayers. this is a wonderful school but as always keep your eye on things

Posted May 25, 2008

South Haven Christian School 0

Posted January 08, 2008
This is a great school to send your child to. This is my childs 1st year at South Haven, she has been going to a public school for the last 4 years and this was the best move that we made by moving her to South Haven. The teachers and administration are great. They love what they do and they love the children. They teach the basics and beyond, which is what every child needs. They teach it to them so that they understand. My child has gone from very low grades in a public school to much higher ones here. My child loves school and gets up everyday wanting to go to school. What a difference. Thank you South Haven for everything you have done and continue doing.

South Haven Christian School 4

Posted November 13, 2006
SHCS is a great school to send your child to. The teachers are great, and even though they are young, they seem like they have great experience. They are like friends. you can talk to them about basically anything. The principal is awesome too. He is very dedicated to the school. He has a quote' YOU GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN'. And the students are very friendly too. But the most important thing is that your child can learn about The Bible at such a young age. Lots of students and people have got saved there, and if you want your child to learn about The Bible this is an awesome place. What else can I say!! You'd have to see for yourself. I REALLY RECOMMEND THE SCHOOL.

Posted October 15, 2006
I think that SHCS is a great place to send your child. The teachers are great, even though they are young, the principal is okay. He is srict but thats what we all need. He is fair and reasonable. You learn everything that you need to learn but even more. We have Bible classes and we learn all about the Bible. The extracurricular activities aern't what they could be. I think that we could have more for the young ladies and not everything just for the young men. South Haven is a great place and I recommend it.

South Haven Christian School 4

Posted April 14, 2006
I think South Haven is a great school. It has a new facility and is kept very nice. The principal is very good. He really cares and is dedicated to the success of the students and the school. He says what he means and means what he says. The teacher are okay. They are young and seem a little inexperenced. They are kind and encouraging but lack a certain spark that would make them better than average. However, they do care and are willing to cooperate, listen and help the students and parents. Maybe that in its self makes them better than average!?!

South Haven Christian School
112 Academy Drive, Springfield, TN  37172
Last modified South Haven Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
South Haven Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.