Bad
Good

Posted January 26, 2015
This is a great school and has wonderful teachers! Love our school. Not a fan of Common Core though.

Posted November 12, 2013
Coopertown is a great middle school with amazing teachers and staff. They also have some of the best students around. Everyone knows everybody at this school which creates a very loving and easy to learn in environment! Overall Coopertown is just a great school. I'd send my children there without hesitating at all.

Posted October 22, 2009
I attended CMS my sixth grade year and the last eighteen weeks of my seventh grade year. The school is outstanding. Everyone there is very friendly and treats eachother with respect. Of all of the schools that I have attended this is, by far, my favorite. I would recommend this school to anyone who asks me. I miss this school and everyone there soo much. I hope to go back to tennessee and visit soon, Courtney (if you know me you know my last name lol)

Posted July 06, 2009
I was a student at Coopertown Middle for my sixth and seventh grade years, and I will miss the school very much but life goes on. When I was at Coopertown I was treated with respect and dignity. It was a pleasant experience. The teachers are amazing, and so are the lunch ladies. Big props to Ms. Patty for supplying a healhy meal everyday. The hallways and restrooms were always clean. I will miss you all, Anna Brinkman

Posted June 03, 2009
I am a 7th grader at CMS. Even though i have only gone to this school for a year and a half i think it is outstanding. The staff is so loving and careing. Everybody knows practically everybody and nobody is left out. I think CMS is the best school in Robertson County.

Posted January 30, 2009
I go to CMS and I'm in 5th grade. There are many different schools to go to in Springfield( actually CMS is in Coopertown, but Springfield is the closest bigger city) yet I think that out of all the schools in Springfield, I'd say CMS is the best.

Coopertown Middle School

Posted January 28, 2009
It,s clean ,its has good food and great teachers

Posted August 26, 2007
Outstanding school with a good look at the future. Has up to date class rooms and excellent teacher staff. Will represent Robertson County well in the future.

Coopertown Middle School
3820 Hwy 49 West, Springfield, TN  37172
Last modified Coopertown Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coopertown Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top