Bad
Good

This is a great school and has wonderful teachers! Love our school. Not a fan of Common Core though.

Coopertown is a great middle school with amazing teachers and staff. They also have some of the best students around. Everyone knows everybody at this school which creates a very loving and easy to learn in environment! Overall Coopertown is just a great school. I'd send my children there without hesitating at all.

I attended CMS my sixth grade year and the last eighteen weeks of my seventh grade year. The school is outstanding. Everyone there is very friendly and treats eachother with respect. Of all of the schools that I have attended this is, by far, my favorite. I would recommend this school to anyone who asks me. I miss this school and everyone there soo much. I hope to go back to tennessee and visit soon, Courtney (if you know me you know my last name lol)

I was a student at Coopertown Middle for my sixth and seventh grade years, and I will miss the school very much but life goes on. When I was at Coopertown I was treated with respect and dignity. It was a pleasant experience. The teachers are amazing, and so are the lunch ladies. Big props to Ms. Patty for supplying a healhy meal everyday. The hallways and restrooms were always clean. I will miss you all, Anna Brinkman

I am a 7th grader at CMS. Even though i have only gone to this school for a year and a half i think it is outstanding. The staff is so loving and careing. Everybody knows practically everybody and nobody is left out. I think CMS is the best school in Robertson County.

I go to CMS and I'm in 5th grade. There are many different schools to go to in Springfield( actually CMS is in Coopertown, but Springfield is the closest bigger city) yet I think that out of all the schools in Springfield, I'd say CMS is the best.

It,s clean ,its has good food and great teachers

Outstanding school with a good look at the future. Has up to date class rooms and excellent teacher staff. Will represent Robertson County well in the future.

Last modified Coopertown Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.