Tenn Ridge, TN

Tennessee Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2013
My kids have attended this school since pre-K....It has gradually gotten worse....My child was diagnosed with ADHD and I refuse medication. He scored in the 85th percentile and was rated an A student....However The teachers are difficult to work with and there is for the ost part a lack of communication. I utilized a 504 plan and have not seen it used effectivly. My youngest son struggles more in academics. He says he does not finish his work in class because he does nto know how to do it and when he ask for help they just tell him to do his best. No further guidance. The teachers always say they are lazy but at home they work fine with me. I rate this school poorly. I wold like to tranfer my children but because mysef and my husband work full time and the bus will not transport them to the other school...we are just stuck and I hear it only gets worse in middle School.Even the teachers have pulled their children out.

Tennessee Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted April 03, 2013
Since my children are failing reading and math, I'm going to have to say that the teaching at this school is below average or less. I think it's sad that they're only in 1st and 3rd grade and are failing these two very important subjects. On the up side, they're passing recess like no one's business.

Tennessee Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted December 11, 2009
Tennessee Ridge is a wonderful school with a wonderful staff. The teachers work together wonderfully to give the students the guidance and direction they need. My daughter just started her first year here and we are truly greatful for the staff and there ability to teach and make things fun to learn.

Tennessee Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted July 28, 2009
This is a wonderful school with caring teachers and an amazing principal! My son is starting his 3rd year there and for the last 2 years I have watched the staff go above and beyond to teach the children and keep it fun for them. I am very happy with this school and it's staff.

Tennessee Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2008

Tennessee Ridge Elementary School
135 School St, Tenn Ridge, TN  37178
Last modified Tennessee Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tennessee Ridge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top