Thompson Station, TN

Posted March 21, 2013
We moved from Metro Nashville schools three years ago. Our experience at Heritage ES has been excellent. Parent involvement is high and the teachers are very dedicated. Dr. Allen (Principal), Dr. Johnson (Vice Principal) and the Administrative Staff are outstanding. Students are expected to perform to the best of their individual capabilities.

Heritage Elementary School 3

Posted September 04, 2006

Posted March 30, 2006
We have been at Heritage Elementary School for the past three years and absolutely love it. The teachers are amazing and show genuine love for your children. Mrs. Jane Franks, does a wonderful job as Principal. The entire staff is great.

Posted May 11, 2005
We moved to this area in Dec 03. With three children entering Heritage. I visited several schools in the area and I was most impressed with Heritage. My hunch was not wrong. All three of my children have adjusted beautifully. The teachers always go above and beyond! Heritage offers wonderful art, music, PE, computer science and Spanish, which we did not have before. Even the office staff is wonderful. Heritage even has a nurse, that is very attentive to the children. A librarian staff and library that is top notch. When I volunteer in any of my childrens classes, I always seem someone from the PTO at the school doing something. The parental involvement at this school is unbelievable.

Posted April 04, 2005
WOW! What an awesome, amazing, and blessed school we have found in Heritage Elementary School. We entered the school late and had an awesome reception from administration, staff, and teachers. We felt welcomed from the very first day we registered. We were told of another little boy that has the same unique name as my son. We were introduced to his family and now the boys are inseparable. It was the school's way of getting us connected and helping us to adjust to a new environment. We will forever be grateful for their involvement in introducing us to lifelong friends. The teachers care about the education of their students inside and outside of the classroom. There are so many activities to get involved with. The PTO is very active in the school and works together with administration for the benefit of the kids. We wouldn't trade our school. Go Heritage!

Heritage Elementary School
4801 Columbia Pk, Thompson Station, TN  37179
Last modified Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top