Tullahoma, TN

Bel Aire Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2014
Bel-Aire began with high hopes and expectations as the perfect beginning in a close knit small town. That feeling was slowly crushed by the principal Donna rhoton. She is a spirit breaker - and it is not I that coin that phrase for her. it is ramped around the halls - by mothers who feel as though they have to spend their day volunteering at the school just to keep an eye on their children . To soften the blows and breaking of souls done by Donna rhoton. I have two children who went to the school and after realizing we were spending all our time and money in emotional therapy, and the administration of the school was the issue, we made the decision to homeschool. Donna rhoton is a bully and rewards bullies. Concider this a fair warning before you decide to move to this school district, that it is detrimental to your family. It is poisionious to the neighborhood and tullahoma a future to have that woman around our children.

Posted November 13, 2013
I am a stay at home mother of four children, three of which attend Bel Aire. I moved an hour away from my family to have my children attend this school! The teachers are THE BEST and you could not ask for better. No they do not have transportation to and from school, that is a very small price to pay for the education your children will receive! They do have tons of activities and have the parents more involved than any school I have seen. Is that a bad thing? NO..... the kids love their school and have fun there. It is a fact that kids learn more in a fun environment. You can get any better than Bel Aire!!!!!

Posted September 20, 2013
Bel Aire is a wonderful school. My daughter enjoys going to school everyday. All of the staff are very friendly and they love helping the students learn. They want the children to succeed in life and learn all they can and help them in every way they can.

Posted March 03, 2012
All 3 of my children have attended Belaire Elementary. All 3 of them have excelled in middle school and high school. The staff makes every parent feel welcome when we visit the school. I can not say the same about other schools in the city. I encourage anybody interested in locating to Tullahoma to contact Mrs. Rhoton, the Principal, and find out exactly what makes Belaire special. The only negative comment I have seen on this rating page comes from a parent that complains that Tullahoma does not have bussing and they don't get out of school when it snows. Is that it? Geez... And they do too many fun activities? Some people you just can't please.

Bel Aire Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2011
I am not impressed at all with Bel-Aire. They put fun activites before studies. I cannot tell you how many times my children have brought home letters from the principal or teacher saying that their tests were postponed due to some sort of activity. They are constantly having activities. Considering they only scored a 6 out of 10 compared to Robert E. Lee's 9 out of 10. A WARNING TO THOSE OF YOU CONSIDERING MOVING HERE...TULLAHOMA CITY SCHOOLS DO NOT RUN BUSES! And they dont cancel for snow days because they dont have the liability of transporting children.

Posted June 24, 2010
My child went there for kindergarten and had a wonderful yr. His father was deployed and it seems as if his teacher took the extra time to make him fill that void. The whole staff is amazing and I can only hope my journey in life leads us back to Tullahoma.

Posted August 28, 2009
my child went there from kindergarten to fifth grade and she has had awesome grades kept the honor role she is now in the eight grade and still scores high at what she does the teachers was awesome Mrs Bailey Mrs skins Mrs finch Mrs stout mrs wilcox you guys are awesome and could not ask for better

Posted July 13, 2009

Posted January 17, 2006
Great school. The building is nothing fancy, but the teachers and staff are great! We had absolutely no problems with three students in 9 years. The teachers really care, and the education is top notch. With a Bel Aire education, my daughters consistently scored in the upper 90th percentile on TCAPS.

Bel Aire Elementary School
500 Stone Blvd, Tullahoma, TN  37388
Last modified Bel Aire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bel Aire Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top