North Lake Elementary School 2

Posted February 11, 2014
Kindergarden Teaches are good. The are too eager to call days off due to weather, If they even think its going to snow they close the school. During slow days teachers revert to watching movies instead of working with student on future lessons or at cleaner handwriting.

Posted June 05, 2013
We moved to Tullahoma for the schools and North Lake exceeded our expectations. I am so glad that our family chose North Lake Elementary. The teachers are outstanding and they really strive for learning. Mr. Butler the principal has done a great job also. This is a 10/10 school!!!

Posted November 01, 2010
North Lake is a family friendly school where teachers care about students as individuals. Their excellent status on State testing is testament to superior instruction and focus on success.

Posted February 11, 2010

Posted September 14, 2009
The staff at this school is outstanding in their care for the children. The safe and loving environment enables students to succeed.

Posted March 11, 2009
I have 2 children, both have attended Northlake. My oldest at NMS now and my youngest still attends Northlake. I have always been very pleased with the teachers and staff. Northlake is a very dedicated school, I feel very blessed to be a part of it.

North Lake Elementary School 0

Posted July 02, 2008
My step kids attend this school and i am very proundof the staff and princal at this school.

Posted February 25, 2008
This is an amazing school. My child has had unbelievable progress, and compared to other schools, is much more advanced.

North Lake Elementary School 0

Posted August 15, 2007
This school is a very good school. We moved my child three years ago from East Lincoln to North Lake because they were able to teach more science and social studies. We Like all the staff.

Posted June 21, 2006
My son has done very well at this school. The teachers and staff make the kids feel very comfortable and enjoyable..

North Lake Elementary School
10626 Old Tullahoma Rd, Tullahoma, TN  37388
Last modified North Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Lake Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top