Vanleer Elementary School 1

Posted July 07, 2009

Vanleer Elementary School 0

Posted November 17, 2007
I have 4 children that go to Vanleer Elementry, It is a beautiful new school, But no ballfield! We have to transport our children 15 to 20 miles out to play ball at other school ballfields. They do not offer any after school programs for help in any subjects like other schools my children have attened.Hopefully in the future Vanleer Elementry can offer those things.

Vanleer Elementary School 5

Posted October 22, 2007
- a former student

Vanleer Elementary School 5

Posted April 03, 2006
My grandson goes to Vanleer he is in the 2nd grade. He is in the special ED class. His teacher is Ms. Cindy. This teacher along with all the others that I have dealt with in the pass 3 years, all have one thing in common. They are caring. This is a new school the inside is as beautiful as the outside. And to make it a perfect picture they have put some of the best teachers that Tennessee as to offer in it. I have dealt with a lot of schools in my times. But never have I had a school that was caring and willing to help in anyway they can. From the principle to the lunch room ladies, everybody there is so wonderful.

Vanleer Elementary School
4456 Hwy 49 West, Vanleer, TN  37181
Last modified Vanleer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vanleer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top