Vonore, TN

Posted March 24, 2011
Great school love the P.E teacher and his work with the kids, the school has come a long way . way to go guys.

Posted September 16, 2009
Vonore is fantastic - the teachers are out of this world - they have to be some of the most caring individuals around!!! When I drop my daughter off in the mornings - I feel comfortable that I have left her in good hands!! Their cirruculum is fantastic - she has and continues to learn well above her grade level!!!

Vonore Elementary School 2

Posted May 17, 2008

Vonore Elementary School 3

Posted March 08, 2008

Posted September 25, 2007
My son has attended Vonore Elementary for 3 years now and I am very pleased with the new direction the school has gone this year hiring a new principal. The school seems to be running much smoother and the children and teachers appear happier than I've seen in a long time.

Posted August 09, 2007
Great school. My child attends and I am pleased with the staff and cirriculum.

Vonore Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2006

Posted October 20, 2005

Posted September 28, 2004
It is a great school. I am a sixth grader @ Vonore and I have been there since kindergarten. Vonore has alot to offer. When you come to enter your child into the school there will be a welcome team there to welcome you.

Vonore Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2004
- a former student

Vonore Elementary School
1135 Hwy 411, Vonore, TN  37885
Last modified Vonore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vonore Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top