Bad
Good

We moved to Watertown from Indiana in Fall 2011. They have gone above and beyond for my kids. The teachers go above and beyond with helping the students. Both of my kids are excelling and are really enjoying school. The band teacher is phenomial as my son has only played sax for 1 1/2 years (no help from me) and is 3rd chair wilson county honor band bc the band teacher gives students for free after school lessons to help them. It is a smalltown school and honestly the only downfall is that they need to offer some more advanced classes like language.

All 3 of my children transferred here about 2 years ago from the Matro Nashville school district, they hve excelled beyond my wildest expectations. My son who was failing lmost every class went on to make the AB honor roll his 2nd semester in this school. He was a very shy child has come out of his shell and actually enjoys going to school now. My oldest daughter had some issues with bullying and those problems were addressed immediately and handled wonderfully and she has had no problems since, but does feel comfortable going to a teacher with any problem that could arise because of the way this issue was handled. My youngest daughter just made the Principals list for all A's for the second time, when at the previous school they were asking us to have her tested for a learning disability in Kindergarden. We couldnt be more pleased with this school and the Wilson county school system in general.

My grandson attended there this year as and unfortunately, I have nothing positive to say about this school. You can try to be nice to the staff and you will get absolutely no respect in return. From my experience, they will ignore you and treat you like an outsider if they haven't known you for years. It also seems the teacher my grandson has plays favorites and looks for opportunities to criticize him or punish him for things out of his control. Even if a punishment is deserved, they go about it in the wrong way, treating them more like older students than the ages they really are. Overall, I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Watertown Elementary is a excellent school. Their faculty and staff set a great examples to the students.

I have a grandson who I am legal guardian of, enrolled at Watertown Elementary. This is his first year at this school and he is doing tremendously well. He has gone from not reading at all, to sitting down and reading an entire book alone. He is doing exceptionally well in all other classes and is second to the top of his class. The teachers are all great from what I can see and they really do care about their students, and interact with them in several ways. I have three grown children, who have been enrolled at one time or another, at several Wilson County Schools, and I would rank this school above average.

My husband graduated Watertown schools as did my Father and my oldest son. I have 3 other children in Watertown schools and they are excelling! My oldest daughter was given the opportunity to take the ACT while in the 7th grade and scored higher than her cousin who was a senior. All of my children are quite active in school sports. All 3 that are still in school play basketball. My son also plays football and is playing softball in a community co-ed league. My daughter also plays volleyball and softball with the school as well as other sports outside of school. The teachers are highly accessible and are very friendly! I'm very pleased to have my children in Watertown schools and given the opportunity to send them to a 'nicer' private school for free, I would still choose Watertown Public schools! I believe in our schools!!!

This school is a great school for any kid to learn and grow.The principal and the staff here are awesome and as a parent am blessed that my children attend here where I know they are safe.thanks for that.

I am disappointed in the lack of extra curricular activity.The high level of discipline seems to have an adverse effect on students who maintain a high level of self discipline.Would like to see a little more cultural enrichment.The teaching staff seems to be very caring but somewhat disorganized. There is often a lack of communication between school and home.

Both of my children attended this school and I was very pleased with the professionalism and effectiveness of the teaching staff. They've done a tremendous job. Would have been nice to see more parents at open house and other events though. Kudos to the staff at this rural school!

Last modified Watertown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.