Posted January 27, 2014
We moved to Watertown from Indiana in Fall 2011. They have gone above and beyond for my kids. The teachers go above and beyond with helping the students. Both of my kids are excelling and are really enjoying school. The band teacher is phenomial as my son has only played sax for 1 1/2 years (no help from me) and is 3rd chair wilson county honor band bc the band teacher gives students for free after school lessons to help them. It is a smalltown school and honestly the only downfall is that they need to offer some more advanced classes like language.

Posted January 15, 2014
All 3 of my children transferred here about 2 years ago from the Matro Nashville school district, they hve excelled beyond my wildest expectations. My son who was failing lmost every class went on to make the AB honor roll his 2nd semester in this school. He was a very shy child has come out of his shell and actually enjoys going to school now. My oldest daughter had some issues with bullying and those problems were addressed immediately and handled wonderfully and she has had no problems since, but does feel comfortable going to a teacher with any problem that could arise because of the way this issue was handled. My youngest daughter just made the Principals list for all A's for the second time, when at the previous school they were asking us to have her tested for a learning disability in Kindergarden. We couldnt be more pleased with this school and the Wilson county school system in general.

Posted April 15, 2013
My grandson attended there this year as and unfortunately, I have nothing positive to say about this school. You can try to be nice to the staff and you will get absolutely no respect in return. From my experience, they will ignore you and treat you like an outsider if they haven't known you for years. It also seems the teacher my grandson has plays favorites and looks for opportunities to criticize him or punish him for things out of his control. Even if a punishment is deserved, they go about it in the wrong way, treating them more like older students than the ages they really are. Overall, I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 02, 2009
Watertown Elementary is a excellent school. Their faculty and staff set a great examples to the students.

Posted March 20, 2009
I have a grandson who I am legal guardian of, enrolled at Watertown Elementary. This is his first year at this school and he is doing tremendously well. He has gone from not reading at all, to sitting down and reading an entire book alone. He is doing exceptionally well in all other classes and is second to the top of his class. The teachers are all great from what I can see and they really do care about their students, and interact with them in several ways. I have three grown children, who have been enrolled at one time or another, at several Wilson County Schools, and I would rank this school above average.

Posted June 25, 2008

Posted May 20, 2008

Posted May 18, 2008

Posted May 18, 2008

Posted September 13, 2007

Watertown Elementary School
741 West Main St, Watertown, TN  37184
Last modified Watertown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Watertown Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top