Posted March 11, 2011
This school has great opportunities if you are a good student. If you really have to try to pass chances are the teachers will be lenient on you and you won't learn a thing. To learn here, you have to want to. The school is very clique-y in an non-cliched way and fights are common. The dress code is ridiculous, boys can't have facial hair, girls can't wear shorts. A punishment for showing up to school with a mustache--dry shaving in the office. If a teacher sees a cellphone it will be taken away. Body piercings and tattoos are a no-no. You will get sent home for a nose ring. On a more positive note, the guidance counselors are very dedicated to getting students information about college and helping them make sure they are prepared. The teachers are generally very nice and social. I, personally, had a very good experience at WCHS, it's not hard if you follow the rules and make some great friends.

Posted May 11, 2009
This high school is amazing! I love it! If i had to pick where i could go i would stay here no question bout it.... Love it here

Posted March 02, 2009
I'm a freshman at WCHS.I really thought I was going to have fun in high school and so far it's been terrible.I am dissappointed in the teaching staff.There has been too many fights in just the first half of the year.If I didn't have so many friends here I would transfer as soon as possible.

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted August 24, 2007
Small school where the pricipal knows every kid by name as well as their brothers, sisters and parents who also attended there.

Waverly Central High School 4

Posted August 05, 2006

Waverly Central High School 3

Posted January 27, 2006
I disagree with the high violence. i am a freshman at WCHS and we are half way through the year and no violence has yet to be seen. WCHS offers great classes for any career choice. I love it here you just have to see first hand.

Waverly Central High School 4

Posted April 03, 2005
Waverly Central has a determined staff and challenging courses, making it a remarkable school. There are several groups and events which enable several types of students and adults to become involved with the school and have an enjoyable time. I have taken pleasure in attending this school and would not trade my high school experience for anything.I have witnessed very few acts of violence during my time at Waverly Central.

Posted July 21, 2004
- a former student
This school is a great environment for anyone. The staff are great and the kids are too. I loved this school, and I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a great High School!

Waverly Central High School
1325 Hwy 70 West, Waverly, TN  37185
Last modified Waverly Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waverly Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top