Waynesboro, TN

Waynesboro Elementary School 2

Posted March 24, 2015
Waynesboro Elementary does not focus on teaching children what they need to know. The teachers skip trouble areas and focus only on T-CAP test scores. This does not help any of the children to actually learn anything. Homework is apparently nonexistent for Waynesboro Elementary School. Very rarely are my children sent home with homework. This is among the poorest school system I have encountered, heard of, or bore witness to. I shall be contacting the school board and Tennessee Education Commissioner, Candice McQueen very, very soon. If at all possible, send your child to another school district or teach them yourselves via homeschooling. There is absolutely zero encouragement for growth and enhancement at Waynesboro Elementary School.

Posted October 09, 2009
great school , great teachers , my daughter loves it

Posted May 10, 2007
We will not consider moving from Waynesboro because of the elementary school. My granddaughter can't wait to get to school each day. The great teachers and staff somehow manage to teach all the school work as well as having the children constantly participate in gym, computers, art and other activities. They also have the children participate in local, state and national celebrations and spcial events. WES should be rated 10 and is a 10 in mine and my husbands eyes.

Posted October 09, 2003
I have had the privilege of being associated with the Waynesboro Elementary school for the past 8 years. My first experience was with my step-sons and now with my Grandson. I feel that this is by far the 'Best of the best' from the Principal to the teachers and also the unnoticed but very much appreciated volunteers. I wish that all of the school systems were run like this one so that all children can experience this type of school.

Waynesboro Elementary School
115 Helton Street East, Waynesboro, TN  38485
Last modified Waynesboro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waynesboro Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top