Waynesboro, TN

Posted October 09, 2009
great school , great teachers , my daughter loves it

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted May 10, 2007
We will not consider moving from Waynesboro because of the elementary school. My granddaughter can't wait to get to school each day. The great teachers and staff somehow manage to teach all the school work as well as having the children constantly participate in gym, computers, art and other activities. They also have the children participate in local, state and national celebrations and spcial events. WES should be rated 10 and is a 10 in mine and my husbands eyes.

Posted October 09, 2003
I have had the privilege of being associated with the Waynesboro Elementary school for the past 8 years. My first experience was with my step-sons and now with my Grandson. I feel that this is by far the 'Best of the best' from the Principal to the teachers and also the unnoticed but very much appreciated volunteers. I wish that all of the school systems were run like this one so that all children can experience this type of school.

Waynesboro Elementary School
115 Helton St, Waynesboro, TN  38485
Last modified Waynesboro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waynesboro Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top