Posted September 02, 2014
I have had three students to go through Westmoreland's schools. The elementary school is a spectacular school. It is always warm and inviting, and the principal works hard to be sure it is a safe environment for the students. My first child started school at the old elementary building. Safety was non-existent in that old building. After the school opened the new elementary building, the principal has put in cameras, electronic doors, and procedures to keep the kids safe. I really appreciate that. It isn't like it was when I was in school and parents just walked down to the classroom. The world has changed so much, and the school has worked to make sure the kids are safe. That is important to me. The teachers are great, and my children have grown so much. I love Westmoreland Elementary School!

Posted May 21, 2009
Though I am not a teacher at Westmoreland Elementary, I have personally taught with the principal there, Mr. David Stafford. How lucky those children and teachers are! Mr. Stafford has such a loving personality. He is soft spoken and always treats everyone, teachers and students alike, fairly and with respect. Hats off to you Westmoreland! Love your principal because I am positive he loves you!

Posted May 29, 2008

Posted February 24, 2008

Posted September 11, 2007
I just recently moved to this area and the principal and staff is excellent. I was blown away how after the first day most of the staff knew my sons name. I knew I would love this school from the first day I called to inquire on the school. Even now everyone continues to exceed my expactions.

Westmoreland Elementary School
4178 Hawkins Dr, Westmoreland, TN  37186
Last modified Westmoreland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westmoreland Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top