White Bluff, TN

Posted June 30, 2008
I am new to Tennessee schools having moved her from Georgia. However, my teaching experience at WBES has been wonderful. The principal and her assistant are particularly special. They work hard to insure students love to come to school and learn all they can daily. My peers are fantastic and I hope to stay with this team for years to come.

White Bluff Elementary School 4

Posted July 26, 2007
WBES is a great school. My child attended school there for four years and absolutely loved it! The teachers were excellent.

White Bluff Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2005
I am a substitute teacher and this is the only school in the county that I choose to teach at. Both of my kids attended here and I dearly love everyone at the school. They take such good care of the kids and each other. They are like a family. The quality of the teachers and the principal are #1. We have strong support from our parents also. Highly recommended!

Posted August 19, 2003
The best I have ever seen, I wish I had moved here sooner.

Posted August 10, 2003
This is the best school i have ever seen , I commute 2 countys to work to have my kids here.

White Bluff Elementary School
377 School Rd, White Bluff, TN  37187
Last modified White Bluff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White Bluff Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top