White House, TN

Posted August 26, 2012
ive been staying with my mom that lives in Davidson county but im gonna stay with my aunt who lives in the white house area im homeschooled righ now but i want to go back to school what do i need to register

White House Heritage High School 1

Posted August 23, 2012
Poor communication with parents (unless it's a fundraiser of course), limited resources, children a not receiving the preparations they will need for college, limited courses. And if your child has special needs or IEP well be prepared because they will just keep passing the kids on without gaining the proper skills they need to succeed in the next grade. Robertson co. Needs to quit blowing money on unnecessary paving of roads that were fine to begin with and sink some of our tax dollars into the kids & schools.

Posted April 26, 2011
I would like to say that I am very happy with White House Heritage, my son goes there and the teacher's are very helpful to him, I would like to Thank all of the teachers for such a good job.

White House Heritage High School 1

Posted January 24, 2010
I'm a student at heritage. My classmates aren't being exposed to the programs that the larger schools have to offer. I guarantee you that if you asked a student what the International Baccalaureate program was...they wouldn't have a clue as to what it is. The school only offers one foreign language and that would be Spanish. Robertson County just has awful schools.

Posted September 16, 2009
Great school. Excellent leadership. Wonderful parent envolvement. The very best coaches!

White House Heritage High School 4

Posted March 12, 2009
I have mostly good things to say about Heritage. I guess I am fortunate to be able to say that the worst thing is the lunch at the school. It is ridiculous what they feed these kids. It has been the same for years. Give me a break. The other thing is they can't keep leadership and guidance counselors. The new principal is not personable. The communication level has improved somewhat but still is lacking. The only time you are really involved in your child's school is if your child plays sports or if there is a problem. I hope they will give parents more information.

Posted January 03, 2009
I was very nervous about sending my kid to middle school, but I love Heritage. All the kids come from RFWE, and there is no other feeder school, which is great. The teachers know each kid by name, and always speak when you see them in the community! Mrs. Holmes, the new principal, is terrific! She does an excellent job with discipline and running the entire school!! We are looking forward to the opening of the new high-school, and couldn't be any more pleased with Heritage Middle!!

Posted December 12, 2008
I attend WhiteHouse Heritage and I absolutely LOVEE it! I love all the teachers (with a few exceptions) and my friends are the best ever! i hope that i will stay at heritage forever! my friends are growing and the people are just wonderful. if heritage is still there, i will definitly send my kids there! i will always stay a 'lady patriot'... heritage is a great school and i recomend this school to ANY parent that wants their kids to go to a good school... peace out girl scout! :)

White House Heritage High School 4

Posted September 27, 2008
White House Heritage is an overall great school with a few minor flaws. They seem unable to keep a guidance counselor for more than a year, the lunches are disappointing, and some classes have more students in them than you would think even possible. Many students in Heritage, however, are very happy with their teachers and administration, with only a few expressing any displeasure. White House Heritage has many clubs available for their students to enjoy, such as Forensics and Creative Writing. Also, the administration has been kind enough to allow the teachers to try a few new classes, such as Bible as Literature or Sci-Fi Lit. School spirit abounds in both the faculty and students, and White House Heritage is a place where everyone knows everyone. Except for a select few, the students are respectful and caring to one another. I highly recommend White House Heritage.

Posted August 01, 2008
I go there now and it's the best school iv'e ever been to. Im going into 9th grade and im not the least bit scared of high school. Thats how safe and close i feel with the rest of the peers

White House Heritage High School
7744 Highway 76, White House, TN  37188
Last modified White House Heritage High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White House Heritage High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top