Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

My son is very pleased so far being at this school. I am very impressed with the principal. I can tell she genuinely cares about all her students. We are Patriot proud.

Very thoughtful people working at our school. They seem to really care about the kids.

We love White House Heritage! The faculty and staff are great and my children have had great experiences at school here.

ive been staying with my mom that lives in Davidson county but im gonna stay with my aunt who lives in the white house area im homeschooled righ now but i want to go back to school what do i need to register

Poor communication with parents (unless it's a fundraiser of course), limited resources, children a not receiving the preparations they will need for college, limited courses. And if your child has special needs or IEP well be prepared because they will just keep passing the kids on without gaining the proper skills they need to succeed in the next grade. Robertson co. Needs to quit blowing money on unnecessary paving of roads that were fine to begin with and sink some of our tax dollars into the kids & schools.

I would like to say that I am very happy with White House Heritage, my son goes there and the teacher's are very helpful to him, I would like to Thank all of the teachers for such a good job.

I'm a student at heritage. My classmates aren't being exposed to the programs that the larger schools have to offer. I guarantee you that if you asked a student what the International Baccalaureate program was...they wouldn't have a clue as to what it is. The school only offers one foreign language and that would be Spanish. Robertson County just has awful schools.

Great school. Excellent leadership. Wonderful parent envolvement. The very best coaches!

I have mostly good things to say about Heritage. I guess I am fortunate to be able to say that the worst thing is the lunch at the school. It is ridiculous what they feed these kids. It has been the same for years. Give me a break. The other thing is they can't keep leadership and guidance counselors. The new principal is not personable. The communication level has improved somewhat but still is lacking. The only time you are really involved in your child's school is if your child plays sports or if there is a problem. I hope they will give parents more information.

I was very nervous about sending my kid to middle school, but I love Heritage. All the kids come from RFWE, and there is no other feeder school, which is great. The teachers know each kid by name, and always speak when you see them in the community! Mrs. Holmes, the new principal, is terrific! She does an excellent job with discipline and running the entire school!! We are looking forward to the opening of the new high-school, and couldn't be any more pleased with Heritage Middle!!

Last modified White House Heritage High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.