White House, TN

Posted August 26, 2012
ive been staying with my mom that lives in Davidson county but im gonna stay with my aunt who lives in the white house area im homeschooled righ now but i want to go back to school what do i need to register

Posted August 23, 2012
Poor communication with parents (unless it's a fundraiser of course), limited resources, children a not receiving the preparations they will need for college, limited courses. And if your child has special needs or IEP well be prepared because they will just keep passing the kids on without gaining the proper skills they need to succeed in the next grade. Robertson co. Needs to quit blowing money on unnecessary paving of roads that were fine to begin with and sink some of our tax dollars into the kids & schools.

Posted April 26, 2011
I would like to say that I am very happy with White House Heritage, my son goes there and the teacher's are very helpful to him, I would like to Thank all of the teachers for such a good job.

Posted April 23, 2010

Posted January 24, 2010

Posted January 24, 2010
I'm a student at heritage. My classmates aren't being exposed to the programs that the larger schools have to offer. I guarantee you that if you asked a student what the International Baccalaureate program was...they wouldn't have a clue as to what it is. The school only offers one foreign language and that would be Spanish. Robertson County just has awful schools.

Posted September 27, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
Great school. Excellent leadership. Wonderful parent envolvement. The very best coaches!

White House Heritage High School 4

Posted March 12, 2009
I have mostly good things to say about Heritage. I guess I am fortunate to be able to say that the worst thing is the lunch at the school. It is ridiculous what they feed these kids. It has been the same for years. Give me a break. The other thing is they can't keep leadership and guidance counselors. The new principal is not personable. The communication level has improved somewhat but still is lacking. The only time you are really involved in your child's school is if your child plays sports or if there is a problem. I hope they will give parents more information.

Posted January 03, 2009

White House Heritage High School
7744 Hwy 76 East Dr, White House, TN  37188
Last modified White House Heritage High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White House Heritage High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top