Bad
Good

The new principal at WHHS is doing so much for the school. He loves the students and puts in an unbelievable amount of effort to make every student acknowledged and cared for. White House is a lovely town with a great sense of community, and the WHHS faculty is a large part of that. I questioned whether to start my children at another school district closer to Nashville, but with the hiring of the new principal, I have no doubt that I want my kids at WHHS. Academics are important, but environment is important too. I believe White House schools are top notch in both areas.

Not a good school. The staff do not seem to care about the students. Except for that one teacher. Who can't help them all. I would stay away from the White House schools!!!

I am a senior at White House High School. I want to say I'm truly proud to be a White House Blue Devil. The staff and students are wonderful and all seem to care for each and every person! I wouldn't want to be at any another school, because I really enjoy the things I study and the variety of clubs and sports to choose from.

the best school in sumner county the middle and high schools would not send my kids anywhere else

All of the people in White House are wonderful. It's a patriotic, Christian town with a quaint old library that used to be a stop off on the Pony Express. Wild ducks and geese waddle across the street, while cars patiently wait until the cute animals finish their trek. White House is close to Nashville--but not too close--so it's still got plenty of small-town charm. I love White House!

this school is good, not the best though most of the teachers rock and the ones that don't will soon b retiring :-D the only thing i don't really like about this school is the prices: every yr they go up; ecspecially for the food, and the quality never goes up, and the fact that they only have diet cokes which cost $1.25 is very annoing

I would have to say from experience that white house high is one of the best schools i have gone to. I recently moved from white house heritage over the summer. I didnt know what to expect from white house high bt they made me feel right at home. The teachers are wonderful and are there for us. They actually will stay after school just to make sure we are able to finish what needs to be finished or what we would like to finish. Sure, the school is involved with there sports, but i promise you that isn't all the school is about. There are so many clubs to choose from also. For everyone to try and get to know others and fit in. I know this high school year i am about to have will be 10 times better then white house heritage could offer (no offense).

Horrible and disorganized school. Teachers and principal don't care at all about the students personal class preferences or schedules. They treat all high schoolers as kids, not as adults.

I don't like WHHS to much. The teachers can't and don't teach, and ything revolves around sports, which is not important. We don't have many Ap or honors courses. I wish WHHS to get more updated.

This school is a wonderful environment for your child. God is first. The school administrators strive to provide the best to meet each individual child's needs spiritually as well as educationally.

Last modified White House High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.