White House, TN
After care: No

Posted December 06, 2010
This is my fourteenth year to be associated with WHMS and I have loved every minute of it. All three of my children attended here and excelled. I know that they have and have had excellent teachers who love their jobs. The administration is the best. The principal goes above and beyond to make the school what it is today. A wonderful place for children to come and learn!

White House Middle School 1

Posted March 11, 2010
Seems to have gone downhill this year, disciplinary actions inappropriate, serving undercooked or cold food in cafeteria, school not even open on time on a couple of occasions. Will be reporting to district Super.

Posted December 03, 2009
Hi, im a student here a white house middle school, and i love it. Im in eighth grade, i've been here since sixth grade, i've improved academically. This is an amazing school, we have so much fun learning and our extra curricular is full attendance. I'll admit it a very clic-ish kinda a school, but no ones snobby or a brat to one another. Everyone gets along pretty well, even though there is some drama, i would know im a student here. But what school doesn't,? Haha. Anyways, its a great school and i would recommend for everyone to give it a shot in this area. (: Hey, go devilsssssss! (:

Posted October 22, 2008
whmsis a wonderful school!its kinda cliquey but once you find the right clique youll fit right in also the cliques are all very tight but always willing to add a new person youll make great friends right away! our school also has alot of school spirit some girls have blue and white fake nails!! n e way the administration is fantastic and the teachers actually teach you stuff and you learn but they make learning fun! whms is a fantastic choice of school!!!

White House Middle School 4

Posted October 03, 2008
I love this school! I am a parent of a student and am very impressed with the staff and especially the principal. He is great with both the students and the parents - difficult to find around here. I feel that my daughter is receiving a great education!

Posted September 30, 2008
I am a teacher at this school, but I am also the parent of 2 daughters that attend(ed) here. There is not a better group of teachers and administrators anywhere, hands down. I have talked to so many parents that have moved here from other communities, and they all are highly complimentary of WHMS. Our TCAP scores are some of the highest in the county, if not the state, but the best thing about our school is that our teachers TEACH. We strive for excellence here. I am a White House alumni, and I have seen many changes in White House. The WH school system continues to change for the better.

Posted April 03, 2008
We moved here right after school began which I thought would be a nightmare, but it wasn't...The kids were very accepting. My daughter is not the popular type, but these kids welcomed her and made her feel at ease. The Principal and staff are very helpful and they teach these kids most of all to respect each other and you can tell! Both my kids love it here, it's been an awesome experience, and neither of them are in sports! I do wich they got more into arts and sciences for after school activities, but most of the schools just aren't there yet.

White House Middle School

Posted November 10, 2007
I moved here from Birmingham, AL and now I notice the teachers are so much nicer! Everyone is nicer! I love it here! i would of moved here years ago if we could of! Then I wouldn't be in such of a friend mee. I agree, it is clicky, but I would never give it up!

White House Middle School 1

Posted March 09, 2007
My family and I are what you would call 'transplants' and it has been very difficult for my daughter to fit in here. The school is extremely cliquish and outsiders seem to take 'heat' for a lot of internal things that go on. Disciplinary action is not the same for all. Communication between teachers and parents is also an issue. I requested to speak with all of my daughter's teachers to see how she was doing behaviorally and only heard from one. Maybe it's because of the low academic parental involvement at this school. They seem to care more about sports here than anything. This was clearly evident when I attended a school meeting for the 'Smart board' technology that our students and teachers could benefit from. Only 6 parents attended. This was sad to say the least. If your looking to move here, think again. I'm out of here!

Posted November 20, 2006
White House Middle has met my expectations as a mother and I know my son is very happy too! We moved to White House from Nashville and the education here has been top notch compared to the school he attended in Nashville. I will say the staff and the principal at this school deserve many accolades. The kids in this district are very close and I will make sure my child finishes his education in White House.

White House Middle School
2020 Old Highway 31, White House, TN  37188
Last modified White House Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White House Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top