Posted December 06, 2010
This is my fourteenth year to be associated with WHMS and I have loved every minute of it. All three of my children attended here and excelled. I know that they have and have had excellent teachers who love their jobs. The administration is the best. The principal goes above and beyond to make the school what it is today. A wonderful place for children to come and learn!

Posted April 23, 2010

White House Middle School 1

Posted March 11, 2010
Seems to have gone downhill this year, disciplinary actions inappropriate, serving undercooked or cold food in cafeteria, school not even open on time on a couple of occasions. Will be reporting to district Super.

White House Middle School 1

Posted December 15, 2009

Posted December 03, 2009
Hi, im a student here a white house middle school, and i love it. Im in eighth grade, i've been here since sixth grade, i've improved academically. This is an amazing school, we have so much fun learning and our extra curricular is full attendance. I'll admit it a very clic-ish kinda a school, but no ones snobby or a brat to one another. Everyone gets along pretty well, even though there is some drama, i would know im a student here. But what school doesn't,? Haha. Anyways, its a great school and i would recommend for everyone to give it a shot in this area. (: Hey, go devilsssssss! (:

Posted May 22, 2009

Posted October 22, 2008
whmsis a wonderful school!its kinda cliquey but once you find the right clique youll fit right in also the cliques are all very tight but always willing to add a new person youll make great friends right away! our school also has alot of school spirit some girls have blue and white fake nails!! n e way the administration is fantastic and the teachers actually teach you stuff and you learn but they make learning fun! whms is a fantastic choice of school!!!

White House Middle School 4

Posted October 03, 2008
I love this school! I am a parent of a student and am very impressed with the staff and especially the principal. He is great with both the students and the parents - difficult to find around here. I feel that my daughter is receiving a great education!

Posted September 30, 2008
I am a teacher at this school, but I am also the parent of 2 daughters that attend(ed) here. There is not a better group of teachers and administrators anywhere, hands down. I have talked to so many parents that have moved here from other communities, and they all are highly complimentary of WHMS. Our TCAP scores are some of the highest in the county, if not the state, but the best thing about our school is that our teachers TEACH. We strive for excellence here. I am a White House alumni, and I have seen many changes in White House. The WH school system continues to change for the better.

Posted September 21, 2008

White House Middle School
2020 Hwy 31 West, White House, TN  37188
Last modified White House Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White House Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.