White Pine, TN

White Pine Elementary School 1

Posted November 10, 2014
This is by far they worst school ever.They teachers/staff doesn't want to deal with children.I get a phone called everyday saying my child is ill with something different and according to them my child has a fever everyday.Then today get a letter in the mail saying my child can't miss anymore school or I go to court.Seriously,they tell me I have to get my child from school almost everyday and they count that against my child.So displeased.

White Pine Elementary School 2

Posted November 19, 2012
From personal experience, most teachers do not want to teach children with learning disabilities, and when a parent "questions" teaching methods, the parents are in a sense shunned. Favoritism plays a major factor in this school, depending on who you are and your last name. This school does have a few remarkable teachers and faculty, but very few. Noticing passing school work in order to pass along when clearly the child does not know appropriate grade material. The principal is a very good person personally, but the school needs a principal willing to expand in education ideas in order to reach every child. Some wonderful individuals there but overall very disappointed at the lack of professionalism in some areas.

Posted October 29, 2012
We just moved in from FL and are extremely pleased with the teachers and administration at W.P. My son is in 4th grade and his teacher is warm hearted, easy to talk with and very accessible. All the 4th grade teachers are great and seem very engaged in helping the kids learn. The flied trips are great and my wife and I have been able to help out with the kids. The principal is very qualified and professional too. 5 star school for us!!

White Pine Elementary School 3

Posted September 22, 2010
I tend to feel like overall whitepine is a great teaching school,but i also see a lot of favrioitism towards the children that have a "last" name. In some of the grades if your child is having a hard time learning,the teachers just want the parent to put the child on a drug for "ADD". because they dont want to spend the extra time trying to accomidate the way to help and explain to that one child, when what they are doing works for the majority of the children.

Posted July 23, 2009
I like white pine school because they were so good with my children when they started there. It was a big difference we justed move back from new jersey and my kids love it there its a down home country school down to earth and friendly people the way schools should be

White Pine Elementary School 0

Posted November 11, 2008
My son just started in K this year, and my daughter went there from 6th through 8th. I think it is an outstanding school. We have never had an issue in needing to speak with a teacher. Mr Walker has always been open and upfront with any issue or question that we have asked. The reason most people complain is that they are not involved. Teachers and administrators are swamped, but will take the time to talk and work with you if you ask.

White Pine Elementary School 0

Posted October 27, 2008
I really dont like White Pine School. I think that the teachers do not do there job correctly. My children do not get the education they need there. They spen money on stupid things insted of the school and education. I also don't think the 6th through 8th graders should be allowed around the little ones. Mr Walker does not do a very good job running it at all. I hate to change my childrens school because they have attended that school since Kindergarten but I am at the end of my rope!

Posted July 31, 2008
i love white pine school , and i am so glad my kids attend school there

White Pine Elementary School 4

Posted October 09, 2007

White Pine Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2005

White Pine Elementary School
3060 Roy Messer Hw, White Pine, TN  37890
Last modified White Pine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White Pine Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top