Whites Creek, TN
Students enrolled: 1,021

Whites Creek Comp High School 4

Posted January 14, 2015
I am so impressed with the principal at Whites Creek! He has truly turned the school around. I have seen some positive things being reported in the news, facebook, and other media outlets. Equally, if you walk into the school, you can't help but notice the cleanliness of the school. You can eat off the floors! The students seemed to be proud of their facilities. The academies are impeccable! I am simply amazed at the level of involvement with the business partners that are working with Whites Creek. Academically, the scores are headed in the right direction. My child attended a magnet school and he begged me to allow him to go to Whites Creek for Alternative Energy Academy. I was reluctant at first however, I am extremely happy with my decision. Mrs. Caster

Whites Creek Comp High School 4

Posted February 02, 2013
This school is moving in the right direction with the new leader in charge. So, impressed with the positive change that I see already.

Whites Creek Comp High School 5

Posted February 02, 2013
This is a good year for me... I can teach with my door open, kids not running in the hallway, students are going to class. Whites Creek Rocks!

Whites Creek Comp High School 3

Posted April 13, 2008

Whites Creek Comp High School 1

Posted March 25, 2008

Whites Creek Comp High School 0

Posted January 31, 2008
White's creek High School is doing great things,they have a postive & supported,principal & staff.1-10 I rate them an 9 because there is no perfect school.

Whites Creek Comp High School 1

Posted August 26, 2004
- a former student

Whites Creek Comp High School
7277 Old Hickory Bl, Whites Creek, TN  37189
Last modified Whites Creek Comp High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whites Creek Comp High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top