Bad
Good

Posted February 05, 2014
My school is great! The front office needs a way to be able to open the locked front door. We need to keep unwelcome "visitors" out. But other than that, it's super!

Whitwell Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2010
I cannot say enough good about this school, we had our daughter in private school. we then put her in whitwell ele. and have not regretted our decision. the teachers really care about these kids and wants the best for them, our daughter was strugglin in math and they were on top of gettin her the tutoring and help she needs to get her where she needs to be. they keep well in touch with the parents. love the staff...

Posted March 02, 2010
My son is a kindergarten student this year and I cannot say enough good things about his teacher or this school. We had contemplated private schools, but I feel we are getting just as good of an education with the public system. My son is in an advanced class to keep him challenged. The school is small enough that each staff member knows my son by name.

Posted September 28, 2009
My daughter has had a wonderful experience at this school. She loves her teachers and loves her Principal. Mr.Smith truly loves these children and tries to do what is best for them.

Posted April 20, 2009
We are very happy to have our son attend WES. They have great teachers, and are very caring about the children. I have never had any complaints about anything. Our son loves it!

Posted December 29, 2008
The Teachers care about the kids and work with them to help the complete there work and understanding of the subjects.

Whitwell Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2003
My oldest child is in 3rd grade now, and my youngest is in kindergarten. My experience with the teachers has been nothing but positive. All of my eldest son's teachers have kept me and my exhusband abreast of his progress, strengths and weaknesses, and how we can help him become a better student. They've never been too busy to answer questions, or talk over any concerns we have had.

Whitwell Elementary School
150 Tiger Trl, Whitwell, TN  37397
Last modified Whitwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.