Posted October 03, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE Southwest. Mr Parks and his staff genuinely care about these kids. He makes school so much fun. My son has had fantastic tcap and report card scores.

Posted October 03, 2013
I love this school! My son loves this school! The teachers and staff are awesome!

Southwest Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
Southwest has been a great source of support for my child and family. The teachers care about the students individual needs as well as the entire classes. Thanks for the great job!

Posted March 22, 2010
My 11 year old daughter with a learning disability attends S.W. She is making great progress with staff that is interested, caring, and capable. I am very pleased with her teachers and with the Principal, Mr. Rodney Parks. They have been very approachable and willing to work with my daughter to assist her with her educational as well as social needs. I am happy to have found this school.

Posted November 02, 2009

Southwest Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
The school is amazing since the grade change over. The principal is one of the best!! Its nice to know that a principal cares enough to know each child's name. We miss him tremendously at Oakland.

Posted August 15, 2009
The GreatSchools rating was before the grade changeover and redistricting of the school. My children are thriving in the school system and are rated Advanced in every catagory of the TCAP. Excellent teachers and responsive administration leads the school.

Posted December 07, 2008

Southwest Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2008
My child attends the Pre K here and he has learned so many awesome social skills. He loves going to school and the teacher is awesome!

Posted March 14, 2004
this school is wonderful. all of the faculty cares about the students. the principal is wise. we need more wisdom in todays schools. everyone at the school has ties to the community and its like leaving your child over your relatives house. everthing is safe. the coach is wonderful working with the kids. the secretary and the librarian are wonderful people.

Southwest Elementary School
8095 Hwy 194, Williston, TN  38076
Last modified Southwest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southwest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.