Bad
Good

Our son is thriving at this school. Their commitment to educarion shines through the bland, low expectations that have unfortunately infected the American public education system. Though the "common core" rears its ugly head , I feel that they do their best to teach our child at his pace.

Broadview elementary school is the best school in Franklin County. My grandson went thereuntill he went to junior high.the teachers the guidance counselors the curriculum they have it's just the best. Wouldn't have my child starting off school anywhere else.I would give this school a five star rating!!

My daughter went to Broadview in 4th and 5th grade. The teachers were great and she was way ahead when she went into middle school. We drove out of our school district for her to attend Broadview and it was well worth it.

broadview is horrible i had to move my child from thier and put them in cowan the kids and teachers were much better thier

This is the best shool in the county. I drive my daughter every day. My son left there 2 years ago and my daughter still attends. The test scores are above average and they prepare the younger students to succeed in the higher grades. My son gets a chance to take the act exam and I credit Broadview School for this honor. The teachers there work well with the parents as well as the students. Any one moving this area would truly benefit from placing your child there.

Last modified Broadview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.