Posted October 02, 2014
Our son is thriving at this school. Their commitment to educarion shines through the bland, low expectations that have unfortunately infected the American public education system. Though the "common core" rears its ugly head , I feel that they do their best to teach our child at his pace.

Posted September 27, 2013
Broadview elementary school is the best school in Franklin County. My grandson went thereuntill he went to junior high.the teachers the guidance counselors the curriculum they have it's just the best. Wouldn't have my child starting off school anywhere else.I would give this school a five star rating!!

Posted September 07, 2012
My daughter went to Broadview in 4th and 5th grade. The teachers were great and she was way ahead when she went into middle school. We drove out of our school district for her to attend Broadview and it was well worth it.

Broadview Elementary School 1

Posted April 21, 2010
broadview is horrible i had to move my child from thier and put them in cowan the kids and teachers were much better thier

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted February 06, 2009
This is the best shool in the county. I drive my daughter every day. My son left there 2 years ago and my daughter still attends. The test scores are above average and they prepare the younger students to succeed in the higher grades. My son gets a chance to take the act exam and I credit Broadview School for this honor. The teachers there work well with the parents as well as the students. Any one moving this area would truly benefit from placing your child there.

Broadview Elementary School 0

Posted January 28, 2008
Great school , great teachers.

Posted March 30, 2006
- a staff

Posted March 28, 2006

Posted January 31, 2006
This is a great school. The leadership and guidance is outstanding. The test scores are above average. They value parent input and encourage parents to be involved in their childs education.

Broadview Elementary School
4980 Lynchburg Rd, Winchester, TN  37398
Last modified Broadview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broadview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top