Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

My son recently changed schools and he misses Eastside. I did like the school and I am very sad that we are no longer zoned for that school. I have considered him going back to Eastside next year. During the principal change, it was a bit of a hassle trying to adjust to a new way, change is sometimes difficult, but change is good. I really miss the teachers at Woodland and the Students. I love this school.

This is a small school in Cannon county. I love this school, and the teachers are very dedicated to teach the children. This school along with Short Mountain scored in the top 10% of Title one charter schools in the nation. A very big accomplishment. TCAP scores were very good. I am proud of Eastside. The teachers as well as our new principal. She has done an extraordinary job for our school and the students performance.

Last modified East Side Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.