Woodbury, TN

Short Mountain Elementary School 3

Posted April 17, 2014
I think short mountain is a pretty good school overall as far as my child learning what she should and has never really complained about any of her teachers not treating her fairly. The only 2 negative things I would like to point out is I don't think the principal is qualified to do his job or maybe just incompetent. I've only had one interaction with him a parent teacher meeting due to an issue with my child so I asked that he be there and he never said a word even when asked questions maybe just a mumble or ok, and I also think the fundraisers they have are to a point illegitimate because I've seen kids get to participate and take others spots that actually did the work to participate like your supposed to just because their parents donated money/props.

Short Mountain Elementary School 5

Posted May 10, 2012
my kids love this school here teachers they like is mrs tonya and mrs. stephanie and mrs. mary all 3 of the say these teachers rock

Short Mountain Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2009
Better off homeschooling your child. Great principle, bad teachers, all around bad school system.

Short Mountain Elementary School 5

Posted January 23, 2008

Short Mountain Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2007

Short Mountain Elementary School 4

Posted September 27, 2004
My son went from a C-D average to an A-B average when we changed schools. The teachers are wonderful here, we are very pleased.

Short Mountain Elementary School
5988 Short Mountain Rd, Woodbury, TN  37190
Last modified Short Mountain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Short Mountain Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top