Bad
Good

Austin is an amazing school! My son's personality has really blossomed and he is becoming more of a leader. Austin places great emphasis on teaching social skills as well academic excellence and my son has benefited from this hugely. I'm very excited for my daughter to attend this school when she turns 5.

My daughter has experienced K and 1st so far. She LOVES the school. There's a lot of parent involvement. She's had amazing teachers!!!

Austin is a wonderful school, surrounding by a supportive neighborhood. Parents are involved...I know this because I have two children who attend Austin. Our eldest child went to another elementary in town where there was next to no parental involvement. Austin provides many extracurricular activities throughout the year to enrich the children's learning. The test scores are well above the norm. I would highly recommend Austin Elementary. Go Raiders!

Austin is Awesome! Our only school-aged child is in the third grade at Austin. We have had only top-quality, caring, and passionate teachers so far. Also, I can not praise the special-ed program enough. The PTO offers many programs/activities throughout the school-year to encourage family participation. The turnouts are always awesome. I think that most of the families that have children that attend Austin are white, but many other ethnicities are represented, and fit in well. Socio-economic: Some very nice neighborhoods are in the area, but Austin also includes numerous poorer-working class neighborhoods- everyone seems to interact well and are treated equally. I have friends that live in other school districts and Austin's curriculum seems to be way ahead of them.

Last modified Austin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.