Bad
Good

I am 45 now and remember going to school here. We had boy scout meetings in the auditorium. ...long time ago. Lol great teachers are still on staff, as I have noticed on the reviews. Great Job Bowie! !!!!

Bowie Elementary is a fantastic school! The teachers are outstanding, and the administration is very caring. We have had 2 children in this school, and we are VERY pleased with our child's education.

My daughter is in Kindergarten, and Miss Smith is totally amazing! She has learned so much this year! We love Bowie!

WE LOVE BOWIE. We are from Houston and have been at Bowie for 5 years now. One child is still there in 5th grade. He is in a gifted class which is revolutionary. Mrs. Jones the principal is a no nonsense lady but very fair and caring. All our teachers have been wonderful. If I had listened to the neighbors who said to another school we would have missed out on a wonderful school. By the way they have gotten exemplary honors from the state. Give it a try!

I think this is one of the worst schools. Kids are not allowed to interect with each other teachers dictate their every move. It very much feels like a prison. Kids have to do sit ups on the concrete floors in PE they do not supply mats. I am at the point of transfering my son. This school need to start treating these kids as kids and not inmates.

Although this school is one of the oldest and ill-equiped schools in Abilene, everyone has a positive attitude! The students, teachers, and parents all work together to learn and succeed. All of the teachers and staff are committed to their students and the community.

Last modified Bowie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.