Johnston Elementary School 1

Posted April 18, 2013
My name is Adam Hardy and i attended this school as a child and I have to agree that this school is terrible I was bullied and my teachers just stood there and watched it happen. When I told my teachers what happened they punished me for what they called "tattling". The fact that this school is even listed on a site is a joke.

Johnston Elementary School 5

Posted August 19, 2009

Johnston Elementary School 0

Posted May 09, 2006
Three my children have gone to Johnston since they were 5 years old, two being twins and still at Johnston . Our school is where the children come first. Each child is encouraged to do their personal best without being labeled as the smart or dumb kids. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. Not only does the principal know each child by name but also his entire staff... HE is a great example of a leader. Thank you Johnston for bringing out the best in my children and giving them the encouragement and confidence they need to go out into the world.

Johnston Elementary School 4

Posted July 26, 2005

Johnston Elementary School 0

Posted April 11, 2005
This school is no good. My son attended there and he was bullied and the faculity just turned their heads and ignored it. I had to withdraw my son from school.

Johnston Elementary School 5

Posted July 17, 2004
I think this school is a great school. Every one works together all the time. Every one who works at Johnston do their very best to make the kids come first. My little girl got hurt last year and every one made sure we got the help she need fast and and it did not stop there. I thank god for having a good school as my girls have. And my last baby will be starting this year. And I can rest that he will be taking care. Thank you for your time.

Johnston Elementary School
3602 North 12th Street, Abilene, TX  79603
Last modified Johnston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnston Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top