Bad
Good

My twin daughters attended Johnston Elementary and had a wonderful experience. The faculty was excellent and truly provided educational preparation for middle school. I am disappointed for those who had a negative experience at this school, but it is not a "terrible" school. It is considered one of the best schools in Abilene. In fact I have custody of my grandson and deliberately moved to be in this school's district so that he would attend. He is now in the second grade and I am completely satisfied with his progress.

My name is Adam Hardy and i attended this school as a child and I have to agree that this school is terrible I was bullied and my teachers just stood there and watched it happen. When I told my teachers what happened they punished me for what they called "tattling". The fact that this school is even listed on a site is a joke.

Last modified Johnston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.