Abilene, TX

Posted July 31, 2014
This is a great school ...my kids love their school and teachers are really nice and MR Adam is a great principle

Taylor Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2009

Posted March 25, 2008

Posted May 08, 2007
This school is undoubtedly the best in this region. I had the honor of attending this school and now my daughter is a member of the alumni. This is a great school all around. Academically, socially, and spiritually.

Posted September 05, 2005
Taylor Elementary is an excellent school. My brothers and I attended this school and now my daughter also attends it. The academic standings of the school are outstanding and the children leave this school very well prepared for what is to come in their academic futures. The involvement of the parents is extensive. This also teaches our kids that we never stop learning and that the community cares how they will turn out. Music is one of my strongest memories of Taylor. Learning about all instruments and music history was a great addition on our academic knowledge. Overall Taylor is a one on one school and shows attention to all students to assist the education of all children.

Taylor Elementary School
916 East N 13th Street, Abilene, TX  79601
Last modified Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top